BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE
Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

I want to share my point that it is a big market so a good trader always focus on market movement so we need a proper setup in which every facility we have so it is favorable for us to make better trade and if we are making trade from home then it will be the reason for disturbance and we are may not able to analyze market properly .what is your point traders....

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    When you are analyzing the market , you need optimum concentration but that does not mean that trading should occupy all your time to the extent that you cannot even attend to some other important things of life. I try to analyze the market in an atmosphere that is free from distraction and when there are good opportunities in the market , I plan my trade and manage my risks and when there is none , I stay off . It is better to wait than to force a trade and lose money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Well, to make trading more easier for us there should be a trading strategy that should be used, traders needs to have good trading strategy which when they make use of it when trading they can succeed. That way the trading strategy will determine on the analysis and the factors surrounding the reason why a trader should take a trade or not to take it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Trading from home is the best place to trade, you can have a very quick and fast access to the market even when you are on the bed. but when you are trading from your home, you might feel lonely, but with forums and chat rooms on the internet it can help you to communicate with other traders like you and help reduce the loneliness

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    Trading from home is the best place to trade, you can have a very quick and fast access to the market even when you are on the bed. but when you are trading from your home, you might feel lonely, but with forums and chat rooms on the internet it can help you to communicate with other traders like you and help reduce the loneliness
    That is surely the best, because no one will be disturbing you, and when you are not employed with external job, you will have to be in the best quietness of trading, and you can be both trading and training too, so that even if you will not get the job, you will get the money through the forex trading. There are many traders i know that does that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    That is surely the best, because no one will be disturbing you, and when you are not employed with external job, you will have to be in the best quietness of trading, and you can be both trading and training too, so that even if you will not get the job, you will get the money through the forex trading. There are many traders i know that does that.
    Of course, if i am not going to work, i always make sure i am indoor to do my trading, and no one will know. Except the time i am working with the mobile platform, and i can take it anywhere to do my monitoring above other. It is good to find the right place to trade, and that will make your head to be cool while trading the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    I think it is good if we are doing trade with a proper setup it help to make our trade more effective we have time which specially for forex analysis i can spend this time in more better way then any other , if we are doing trade with lot of family member then there is lot of noise out there which effect our trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    One good thing about forex trading is that the business can be done from any where across the world, and to be able to become successful as a trader you need to learn and understand the market and know that, your skills and knowledge about the business will determine your success, to me the home is the best place to trade, to reduce cost.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    To me, this is the market that could be planned very well by the trader, and i am sure that things will be alright when the trader is trading in the place they will feel comfortable. To me, the home is the place i trade mainly, or when i went to work and i got the break, or the time i am relaxed to trade well, that will help me for the best and focused trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    To me, this is the market that could be planned very well by the trader, and i am sure that things will be alright when the trader is trading in the place they will feel comfortable. To me, the home is the place i trade mainly, or when i went to work and i got the break, or the time i am relaxed to trade well, that will help me for the best and focused trading.
    It is good that we make trade where are more comfortable so in this market it is more important that we make trade with our learning and comfortable level so in this way we are good to have better results so we need to find it that how we get success from this market with limited resources .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast