BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE - Page 7
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 493

Thread: BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

    BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

    I want to share my point that it is a big market so a good trader always focus on market movement so we need a proper setup in which every facility we have so it is favorable for us to make better trade and if we are making trade from home then it will be the reason for disturbance and we are may not able to analyze market properly .what is your point traders....

    Not allowed!

  2. #61
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    That's nice if you know that which way will give you success if we are confuese about trade and also about place then we lose chances for success , we must understand our feeling and behavior and we take decision accordingly but we can make trade decision according to strategy not feeling .
    I think that we need to know how we can make a success in trading will be coming and how we can avoid any confusion too as we need to trade. Not many traders can get the chance to avoid the loss too in here and we need to do it while understanding our own behavior as we trade too for the best earning.

    Not allowed!

  3. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,457
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that we need to know how we can make a success in trading will be coming and how we can avoid any confusion too as we need to trade. Not many traders can get the chance to avoid the loss too in here and we need to do it while understanding our own behavior as we trade too for the best earning.
    in this market only one thing which give us success that is learning and good experience so we need to find the place where we can easily get the knowledge about trade so it is the best thing for trader to follow in this market we chose a place which is more authentic and beneficial for fulfill our purpose .

    Not allowed!

  4. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    in this market only one thing which give us success that is learning and good experience so we need to find the place where we can easily get the knowledge about trade so it is the best thing for trader to follow in this market we chose a place which is more authentic and beneficial for fulfill our purpose .
    There are many things that when we combine together then we get to make money and become successful, one of them is having the skills and trading strategy. The the experience from the demo account evidently is a good way to get good experience then depending on how we are been able to apply our money and risk management that will add to how success we will be be.

    Not allowed!

  5. #64
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,051
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]sorry but i do not agree with you there is good place to make the trade but there is nothing called the best place as market is always changing and event the biggest traders can not know what is the best place and use many orders to make it better for risk reward so we better have a plan to execute orders[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  6. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,938
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    You are talking base on your side because this doesn't apply to every home some home are very quite that you would even be bored with the quietness here I can be at home without much noise except from vehicle and that's a noise that disturb you not to make your analysis comfortable.

    Not allowed!

  7. #66
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,881
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    You are talking base on your side because this doesn't apply to every home some home are very quite that you would even be bored with the quietness here I can be at home without much noise except from vehicle and that's a noise that disturb you not to make your analysis comfortable.
    I think that we need to apply our own way analysis in home trading for the best. It is the best place where we can perform the best to the extent of our own ability in this business. We need to follow the trade that is comfortable to us only and then follow the market closely as we need to trade.

    Not allowed!

  8. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    be prepared well in advance of trading, you must know and understand the workings of a system or strategy you use, make a clear plan in detail, review the schedule or the economic calendar has a strong impact on the currency pair price movement on that day . and do not sleep when you're trading!

    Not allowed!

  9. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    I don't think that there will ever be any best place to trade aside from trading from home, you will have more comfort and also you don't have to pay any thing for office, that is one thing I like about forex trading, whether you become successful or not, all are depending on you because we have all it takes to succeed and we can trade from any where.

    Not allowed!

  10. #69
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    This is one profitable market and one good place for us to make good and perfect trading which is a good one. Forex traders can actually look to make good unlimited income which would help us and give us a better means to which we can trade good. In this market we must work over to learn and we should know how best to improve in this trade so we can make a perfect choice.

    Not allowed!

  11. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    I don't think that there will ever be any best place to trade aside from trading from home, you will have more comfort and also you don't have to pay any thing for office, that is one thing I like about forex trading, whether you become successful or not, all are depending on you because we have all it takes to succeed and we can trade from any where.
    But for you to trade in forex market you will be needing that maximum discipline and concentration so as you would be able to do the right thing as you trade because without concentration you will keep on having the bad trades and you will always loss your money in the market. So basically trading needs a better cool place and we actually with that been said can only determine that place for our selves.

    Not allowed!

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •