BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE - Page 6
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

I want to share my point that it is a big market so a good trader always focus on market movement so we need a proper setup in which every facility we have so it is favorable for us to make better trade and if we are making trade from home then it will be the reason for disturbance and we are may not able to analyze market properly .what is your point traders....

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Forex remains the best best place anyone can think about making good profits and making unlimited income for themselves in this trade. This is a business that we can always think about earning unlimitedly and with a proper plans and proper effort we can actually reach our goals and will sure enjoy good unlimited trade. I trade in forex and am hopeful this is where I can make my dreams come true.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I can't think of a better place to analyze the market without any disturbance rather than my home this is the best places I can ever analyze the market there is no other better placed to do this as for trading, I think trading can be done anywhere once you've analyze the market properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Yes it is true that with mobile forex trade can be access and trade at anywhere you wish to do it, but I think the best and calm place I can think of trading forex is right in my home of course I will definitely find comfort in there, this is a business that you need to be at a peace with your decision making because your decision will definitely determine your outcome.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    i think it is right that we need to have the proper analysis of the market and need to have doing the trading full concentration so that why doing the trading at home we not doing the trading with the focus because some time family disturb us so i think if we make sprat room for doing the trading and during the trading we have close the door then we doing the trading with the full concentration and take the right decision in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    that is very true forex trading business is not the kind of thing you can do in all places, forex need a lot of concentration when making market analysis and when trading as well, if you will have to trade from home well there is nothing bad in doing that but make sure that you have a separate trading room where only you can have assess to anytime you are ready to do your business because of distraction from other house users like wife and kids

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think forex is the best place for trade. Any time any peoples can join in Forex trade business and can earn lot of profit from forex trade business. I love the forex trade business so much. Now i am a good trader in forex market at this reason I can profit from forex regularly. I can tell best place is forex for trade. But to doing this business we need a computer and internet connection.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Forex is good and we should know for real that is one great place for which we can develop our knowledge and have a means to earn from the movement of our trade. Here good traders must learn to work hard and follow the right system that will give them success. Everytime we should think about learning in the best way and realize that for us to make it, we must learn in the right means.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Forex is one of the best online business that can be done at anywhere and anytime because with mobile we can access the forex market at anywhere but before we start to trade forex learning is the first thing we need because without proper understanding about this market we cannot trade and succeed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    The best place I can think of trading forex is right in my home because I don't really get disturbances at home and nothing distract my attention at home, so the best place I will trade forex is in my home, this is a business that you need a good concentration to make your decision in the market and in such I don't think you need disturbances.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    The best place I can think of trading forex is right in my home because I don't really get disturbances at home and nothing distract my attention at home, so the best place I will trade forex is in my home, this is a business that you need a good concentration to make your decision in the market and in such I don't think you need disturbances.
    That's nice if you know that which way will give you success if we are confuese about trade and also about place then we lose chances for success , we must understand our feeling and behavior and we take decision accordingly but we can make trade decision according to strategy not feeling .

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast