BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE - Page 5
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

I want to share my point that it is a big market so a good trader always focus on market movement so we need a proper setup in which every facility we have so it is favorable for us to make better trade and if we are making trade from home then it will be the reason for disturbance and we are may not able to analyze market properly .what is your point traders....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    Am more comfortable trading forex while am at home when I leave home it's very difficult for me to trade because am sure your going out for some important things I need to concentrate on, I can be comfortable and concentrate on trading and analyze the market only when am at home.
    Traders need to avoid any trade that is difficult for them and the one that they will perform worser too. If possible, they need to gather the experience and the knowledge in here in order to analyze what they should be doing in order to success in the future as well. Trading from home raise that chance because we can trade with ease without any other weird factor.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Traders need to avoid any trade that is difficult for them and the one that they will perform worser too. If possible, they need to gather the experience and the knowledge in here in order to analyze what they should be doing in order to success in the future as well. Trading from home raise that chance because we can trade with ease without any other weird factor.
    That is so true, after making good analysis,we need to know that good trading opportunity which we have on the chart, then take the good trading opportunity and then forget about the hard ones or false ones. With that been said, if we want to make money we have to also learn how to ignore trades that could possibly make us loss our money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    In my opinion i think that this depend on forex trader understanding about the market trend. when we have good understanding and have surety at this stage placing of trade is good for me then place trade. Otherwise without understanding we gain loss. But i say that day trading is good and weekend. But before placing any trade you make good analysis about the market then place trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I trade forex at home and my working place this are the two best place for me to trade forex because anytime am in this place am free from stress and can trade with a lot of concentration this are the two best place I can trade forex without much disturbance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Forex is a good trade and so far remains the very right place we can think about trading to earn for ourselves often. Most traders here are very hopeful they can earn good here and its a great one we think on the ability to improve in this business and make a perfect decision that can help our trading. Forex is good and with the right mind we can trade in a good means and will enjoy much more profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    If there is any perfect place for trading forex for me that will be my room that's the most comfortable zoom I can think of trading forex, trading forex right home is the best because am so much comfortable and confidence when am trading forex right in my room so it the only place I think of trading forex from.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Understanding the market is something that will help you to survive in forex trade, there is no possibility for you to succeed in forex market when you don't understand the characteristics of forex market, forex market is extremely a large market so one should be calm and understand it very well before thinking of trading it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Understanding the market is something that will help you to survive in forex trade, there is no possibility for you to succeed in forex market when you don't understand the characteristics of forex market, forex market is extremely a large market so one should be calm and understand it very well before thinking of trading it.
    the reasons for them who can survive and even get the success at forex trading is good understanding for how to trade properly and it means they have already enough skill and knowledge and so they know how to analyze and make good approaches till good decisions. anf so why once again this is the reasons for traders to keep learning and practicing as the only way for them to get the skill and understand to follow the market and get the benefits from it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I think the best place that I will feels so comfortable doing forex trade is at home, because that is the best place I really find comfort no disturbances, I believed that forex trade is a business that one should do in a very comfort environment that there will be no disturbances at all, so the best place that I can think of trading forex is at home.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    With mobile we can trade forex anywhere but the best place to analyze the market must be a calm place where there is no much noise but to check our trading performance that can be done anywhere but if we want to make analysis it better we stay at home or office.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast