BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE - Page 50
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

I want to share my point that it is a big market so a good trader always focus on market movement so we need a proper setup in which every facility we have so it is favorable for us to make better trade and if we are making trade from home then it will be the reason for disturbance and we are may not able to analyze market properly .what is your point traders....

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    I want to share my point that it is a big market so a good trader always focus on market movement so we need a proper setup in which every facility we have so it is favorable for us to make better trade and if we are making trade from home then it will be the reason for disturbance and we are may not able to analyze market properly .what is your point traders....
    Since I'm still learning with demo accounts, I always trade using my android device and practice anywhere and anytime once I got free time. It's very flexible to do this trading because we can do it even from small device like android. I only do that when I'm not in my house because I'd prefer to use my computer for better practice in demo. My best place for doing trade is everywhere as long as I bring my android and wifi connection.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    Trading from home is the best place to trade, you can have a very quick and fast access to the market even when you are on the bed. but when you are trading from your home, you might feel lonely, but with forums and chat rooms on the internet it can help you to communicate with other traders like you and help reduce the loneliness
    if you setup in your home then it is good cause when you sit for trade then you have to need a good environment cause in you are trade with to much noise then you do not concentrate properly so just focus on that and then you trade it is the best thing always and 2nd is if you setup in your office and you doing trade with team it is the best cause this field also want team..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    if you setup in your home then it is good cause when you sit for trade then you have to need a good environment cause in you are trade with to much noise then you do not concentrate properly so just focus on that and then you trade it is the best thing always and 2nd is if you setup in your office and you doing trade with team it is the best cause this field also want team..
    now the the concept is very much clear on me that how much important for trader to have own trade with successful trade ideas with noise free envoirment and this is also a reality only professional can manage such place for all the trader it is not an easy to make such place I see some setup of personal trading and I really apriciate them .

Not allowed!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950