BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE - Page 3
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 493

Thread: BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

    BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

    I want to share my point that it is a big market so a good trader always focus on market movement so we need a proper setup in which every facility we have so it is favorable for us to make better trade and if we are making trade from home then it will be the reason for disturbance and we are may not able to analyze market properly .what is your point traders....

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    After understanding the market, then we should trade, that is the more most important thing about forex trading, only when you have the whole thing needed, that is when you can make money but when you have not learned,you will loss your money. However trading could be done anywhere as what is the most important thing needed to trade forex is just the computer.
    Learning is basic element which define our profits and losses in this market we need to have better approach on trading with our understanding and we have to get the basic learning who to build a strategy and how we get the profits from our trading we need to focus the secured way .

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Forex is a very profitable business and this avenue is one better means for us to earn with currency trading which is good for traders. We can learn to improve on our knowledge and have that better knowledge that could really give us great chance to earn good with this trade. In this business we can always rely with a better money management plans and we can start up with a great trade.
    We can get it done any where, the most important thing is having the needed knowledge because not having the knowledge has been the reason why we see so many are losing, so we need to focus and make sure that we have what it takes to succeed, then for sure we can all become successful.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    We can get it done any where, the most important thing is having the needed knowledge because not having the knowledge has been the reason why we see so many are losing, so we need to focus and make sure that we have what it takes to succeed, then for sure we can all become successful.
    In this market we never survive if we does not have good knowledge about trade we need to work hard and get the strategy which we are using to get direction so it is important thing and we get the better trading ideas to follow up the market and also to earn big .

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,556
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Many have come into this market to actualize their dreams of becoming their own boss and earning so much more with this trade. This is one great place we can always look over to gain for ourselves and if we can surely plan on our success level we can enjoy great trade in forex. Am a trader working hard to see I can always earn and have a better advantage to which I can earn from my trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,297
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    It should be the place where you are calm and your mind is at peace and it should be a place of your own privacy because it happens many times that we should at such a place where there are people interfering with the forex job that we are doing and they try to intermediate us and they try to discourage us in making money. So you do not have to prove anything to anyone you should sit at your own place of privacy and continue trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,457
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    It should be the place where you are calm and your mind is at peace and it should be a place of your own privacy because it happens many times that we should at such a place where there are people interfering with the forex job that we are doing and they try to intermediate us and they try to discourage us in making money. So you do not have to prove anything to anyone you should sit at your own place of privacy and continue trading.
    I agree with this but we are calm and our mind is in peaceful stat at home but there is lot of noise and distortion so our trade disturb so if we make our home as office and restricted to unauthorized people then may be the home is a better place for us to make the best utilize of our resources .

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    I agree with this but we are calm and our mind is in peaceful stat at home but there is lot of noise and distortion so our trade disturb so if we make our home as office and restricted to unauthorized people then may be the home is a better place for us to make the best utilize of our resources .
    Home is not a place where we can make trade if we restricted then i think it effect bad on trader so we need to perform trading task in different environment professional environment so we can make better trade and earn good from it , so our efforts give us profits .

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Home is not a place where we can make trade if we restricted then i think it effect bad on trader so we need to perform trading task in different environment professional environment so we can make better trade and earn good from it , so our efforts give us profits .
    The beauty of forex trading is that you can do the business from any place, all you need to get done is learn have good trading experience and then develop your skills and become better. It is quite good to know that any one can trade from any part of the world, just that we need to have the basic skills and knowledge of how the business could be done before money can be made.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,556
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    This have been the best trading for me and the platform forex gives us to execute our trade is a very good one indeed. Traders must work on the best way to realize why they must improve their system and have a profitable means to which they can surely earn good for themselves always. If we can learn good, we will enjoy forex and will realize its the best place of trading.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    695
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    for best orders we need to place orders based on news, because with news trading we can easily predict market and can place order, I am not a old trader I am newbie still earning money because I am using news and these are best, we all should use news I recommend to all people who said here earning is not easy

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •