BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE - Page 2
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

BEST PLACE FOR DOING TRADE

I want to share my point that it is a big market so a good trader always focus on market movement so we need a proper setup in which every facility we have so it is favorable for us to make better trade and if we are making trade from home then it will be the reason for disturbance and we are may not able to analyze market properly .what is your point traders....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Forex remains a very profitable place we can trade currencies and have great options to enjoy good and profitable earnings. It's a place where different currencies are traded and traders must do their best to develop good trading system that will help us so much to improve in this business and have what it takes to make good earnings. I have been trading for a while now and its one place where my dream can actually come true.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    we can do trading anytime and wherever we are, there is no restriction for it, and as long as we get the comfort situations then we can do it, one thing that we need good situations to keep focusing to our trading and this is very important for us to get right analysis and decision with
    i can do trading at my home or also other place when i see that is possible for it, but one thing that we need to make sure that we get good environment for trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Forex have become one popular business for all of us here as we can sure start up trading good and earning well for ourselves all the time. Trading forex is profitable and developing in the right way will give us more option to succeed. Forex is good and one necessary opportunity for us to make the right trading in the best time. I love it that am trading forex and its one place I can rely on and make better profitable trade for myself.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    Forex remains a very profitable place we can trade currencies and have great options to enjoy good and profitable earnings. It's a place where different currencies are traded and traders must do their best to develop good trading system that will help us so much to improve in this business and have what it takes to make good earnings. I have been trading for a while now and its one place where my dream can actually come true.
    It is the place to trade and make your money in the very way you need the money to be made. I love the way to to trade forex with ease, and that is the home i am living, in this way, i will be able to concentrate with all my trading works, and i always have the settled mind to do all the analysis in the way i always need to do them correctly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    we can do trading anytime and wherever we are, there is no restriction for it, and as long as we get the comfort situations then we can do it, one thing that we need good situations to keep focusing to our trading and this is very important for us to get right analysis and decision with
    i can do trading at my home or also other place when i see that is possible for it, but one thing that we need to make sure that we get good environment for trading
    It is the best advantage of the market, traders can do it the way they like, and things will be done successfully well for such trader. In this case, we are in the safe trading when we are sure of the best calm place we could trade, this will help us to analyze the market very well, and i am sure that if the trader is calm enough, money will be made.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is the best advantage of the market, traders can do it the way they like, and things will be done successfully well for such trader. In this case, we are in the safe trading when we are sure of the best calm place we could trade, this will help us to analyze the market very well, and i am sure that if the trader is calm enough, money will be made.
    Yes it is great advantage of this market because we can make trade without much show off our profits because it is like a secrete work we can make it secret according to our thinking because we can make trade by simply open mobile nobody knows what we are doing so it is the best way to get better results of this market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There is a rule that has to be followed, if traders are trading the way they like then they might not be able to make any money from the market. Before you will get to make money from the market, you need to have good skills and make sure that discipline is add, that way it will give to you an evidently good result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Forex is a very profitable business and this avenue is one better means for us to earn with currency trading which is good for traders. We can learn to improve on our knowledge and have that better knowledge that could really give us great chance to earn good with this trade. In this business we can always rely with a better money management plans and we can start up with a great trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    we should trade here after proper knowledge ,practice and experience we should clear all type of doubt about trading and we should learn how to make money management good in our trading or how to trade in a right time in right trend.we should learn and implement these things on demo first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by numan haider View Post
    we should trade here after proper knowledge ,practice and experience we should clear all type of doubt about trading and we should learn how to make money management good in our trading or how to trade in a right time in right trend.we should learn and implement these things on demo first.
    After understanding the market, then we should trade, that is the more most important thing about forex trading, only when you have the whole thing needed, that is when you can make money but when you have not learned,you will loss your money. However trading could be done anywhere as what is the most important thing needed to trade forex is just the computer.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast