Thread: Forex Trading Versus Binary Option/ Stock

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Forex Trading Versus Binary Option/ Stock

Hello Guys !
    Lets Share that what type of the trading is more beneficial for a traders
    Forex trading has own advantages , then binary one click game or in stock you make much easier profit not quick fulctuation so each market has own advantages and disadvantages .
    share you expereince or review on markets !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Hi,

I traded forex, futures, options and stocks.

1.Forex easy to trade.
    2.Futures and stocks.
    3.Options difficult to trade.

Binary options trading is unprofitable. Brokers are not allowed to sell options.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Binary Options is really like something like connected with reality like a coin two side you throw in the air and you have no idea what's gonna you see next ! So here luck matters i must say this , but yes majority losing

Well Sir you said Forex easy to trade , just please express that how's that . Mostly even think it's quite different !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer, Trading binary options is like playing poker with the cheater. But when you begin to use his methods he starts calling you the cheater.
    When calculating the options prices, the dealer uses various formulas, the same happens on the stock exchange at calculating the options of American and European styles.
    But when you find a weak spot in the dealer’s formula he bans you and accuses you of cheating. I’ve learned it by my bitter experience.
    You’re unlikely to get banned if you trade in FOREX through the broker. Because the broker doesn’t use any formulas, he just brings the traders together making money on spreads and commissions. This is why I say that FOREX is easy in comparison with the binary options.
    P.S. If you really want to trade binary options then you should go to the stock exchange to trade options of American and European style.

Roboforex does not offer binary options.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    Gamer, Trading binary options is like playing poker with the cheater. But when you begin to use his methods he starts calling you the cheater.
    When calculating the options prices, the dealer uses various formulas, the same happens on the stock exchange at calculating the options of American and European styles.
    But when you find a weak spot in the dealer’s formula he bans you and accuses you of cheating. I’ve learned it by my bitter experience.
    You’re unlikely to get banned if you trade in FOREX through the broker. Because the broker doesn’t use any formulas, he just brings the traders together making money on spreads and commissions. This is why I say that FOREX is easy in comparison with the binary options.
    P.S. If you really want to trade binary options then you should go to the stock exchange to trade options of American and European style.

Roboforex does not offer binary options.
    very good and useful post you have have made .
    Point is that binary options trading is basically just attached with the like do or die and this can not be referred as business
    Robo Forex is really doing great to give us the right business where we can trust our broker with close eyes and of course now robo teaching new traders with this platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Point is that binary options trading is basically just attached with the like do or die and this can not be referred as business
    Do You suggest to combine binary options with spot? Did I get You correctly?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Hello Guys !
    Forex trading has own advantages , then binary one click game or in stock you make much easier profit not quick fulctuation so each market has own advantages and disadvantages .
    I actually do not like binary options, binary option because I think it is speculative and is not a real business. For a business in my opinion is the number one forex trading. Forex trading is a very nice business. Because it can be learned by a beginner like me. while the binary option is just gambling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    Do You suggest to combine binary options with spot? Did I get You correctly?
    What i am suggesting is that Binary options jusst based on fate or matter of time if we right side we gets profit and not we are loser this is quite bad thing like becoming binary option trader much risker rather then Forex.
    Whereas into the forex trading what we can do if our taken trades are flowing in minus float so we can increase our margin and keep wait till price moves for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    What i am suggesting is that Binary options jusst based on fate or matter of time if we right side we gets profit and not we are loser this is quite bad thing like becoming binary option trader much risker rather then Forex.
    Whereas into the forex trading what we can do if our taken trades are flowing in minus float so we can increase our margin and keep wait till price moves for us
    There are disadvantages of the binary options as well as of the spot. The perfect market does not exist. To each his own. Forex is my choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    Hello Guys !
    THIS is interesting thread, well...it SHOULD be for...future time

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast