Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Moving Average Level 3

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Certainly trading with 3 levels of moving average strategy will give us more good signals in the fact that any of them can have a strong impact in the market, when support and resistance levels are really considered in our trade, trader will really have a good chances of earning in forex, but when him/her neglect to follow support and resistance levels in the appropriate time or properly, loss can come in.
    I still make jest of traders that are thinking indicators can be the way our for them. This is another 3 levels of moving average strategy, traders have not finished trading with the simple moving average that use only one lines, they are adding another one that will cause confusion. I fear indicator for this reason, you will see many of them and they will not work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Moving average trading strategy is very effective for all of us and if we are use moving average trading strategy then within very short time period we will make huge money from this market easily. I always try to work according to the market movement and with moving average indicator which tell us about the real market trend and then we can earn good to follow that market trend easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading wit moving average is good and profitable and the trader can follow the trend with it and so he will be able to maximize the profits and so he will be happy with the results and will be satisfied about what he is making, the moving average is one of the bet indicators for following of the trend and the big traders use it for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with moving average is good and let the trader to determine the trend and so this let the trader to follow the trend to make unlimited money and so the trader can be able to reach his targets and more and be happy with the results, also trading with medium risk is good and makes trading more safe and more profitable for the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Moving average have practically revolutionized the way I trade, the 200 exponential moving Average has been of tremendous help for me, I did not understand how to use this indicator until someone told me how it works, and since then I have consistently learned new things, even to the extent where I now apply it for trend line, the moving average is simple but it is the most effective and profitable indicator I have come across in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with moving average is good and let the trader to determine the trend and so this let the trader to follow the trend to make unlimited money and so the trader can be able to reach his targets and more and be happy with the results, also trading with medium risk is good and makes trading more safe and more profitable for the trader.
    well moving average is just to see the trend of the market and this is not enough to enter in the market because you don't know the violation of the market how ever you don't have any method nor plan which can tell you the entry and exit price and where you put the sl and the tp these thing is most important in the forex world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Trading indicators are not necessarily the main thing or feature that makes us money in the field of forex trading market but I believe that the more knowledge and experiences you possess as a forex trader then the more better and earner you shall become in the field of trading business. As such we should not put so much confidence on the use of the trading indicators but we should be able to develop our trading skills and gain a lot of knowledge through the use of the trading tools we are making use of over time, because that is the key to developing adequate experience that will end up making us money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Moving average is for knowing which side price is most likely to move, I was using the 20 moving Average before and I noticed that after price had closed above it, there would always be another retracement whereby price would return and retest the moving average before it eventually moves up or down, I enjoy the moving average for many reasons, sometimes I don't even use another indicator because the moving average has provided the signals that I need for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by numan haider View Post
    Trader: numanhaider https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/34837/
    Account number: 2867482
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/34837/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 30 May 2017 13:29:24
    Start date: 30 May 2017 13:29:24
    End date: 29 May 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Moving Average Level 3
    Good evening before night, congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal. We can exchange knowledge and also forex trading strategies, and if we talk about forex trading strategies, if I myself often use techniques from pivot point indicators and also I often add indicic techniques. moving average for my daily analysis, that's a bit of the analysis that I use, what about you what technique do you use to analyze the market?

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234