Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"
Page 1 of 200 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1991

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

  1. #1
    Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

    Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

    Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

    Requirements for posts :

    1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    hello, sir actually i open almost 3-4 copyfx account and their journal as well, journal are older then one month some are 3-4 month, now i have one new copyfx account which journal is old almost 10 days old, now can i apply for "trader" status based on old journals and new one also?

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,995
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    hello, sir actually i open almost 3-4 copyfx account and their journal as well, journal are older then one month some are 3-4 month, now i have one new copyfx account which journal is old almost 10 days old, now can i apply for "trader" status based on old journals and new one also?
    No! you don't have to another journal , Just edit the edit the details or replace with new copyfx account information and conduct it for a month and then yes you can ask for the status upgrade.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    613
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Hello . I aplyed for the bonus befor i attached my account with forum. I ask if i will receive it now

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,995
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by soufyane bz View Post
    Hello . I aplyed for the bonus befor i attached my account with forum. I ask if i will receive it now
    First of all kindly pay attention while writing on forum. Secondly rephrase your query.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    No! you don't have to another journal , Just edit the edit the details or replace with new copyfx account information and conduct it for a month and then yes you can ask for the status upgrade.
    sir how can i edit details, i tried but not got any option to replace information with new information of copyfx.
    Capture.jpg
    there is no option to edit, knidly check

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,995
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    You can write the new details to me , i will edit for you, don't worry about it .

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You can write the new details to me , i will edit for you, don't worry about it .
    sir your message box is full

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,995
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    sir your message box is full
    Kindly try again to send me PM.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You can write the new details to me , i will edit for you, don't worry about it .
    sir now my journal which is updated with new copyfx , journal is 4month old, can i apply for "trader" status on 1st of this month?

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 200 123451151101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •