Results 1,231 to 1,239 of 1239

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 202

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 11
    Hello dear, Gamer I hope you are fine!
    Today again i post a thread in trading strategies kindly review and approved it thank,s....

Not allowed!
    Never Give Up! Loss Is A Part Of Forex Business

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Hello dear, Gamer I hope you are fine!
    Today again i post a thread in trading strategies kindly review and approved it thank,s....
    If thread do qualify with the terms it will be soon approved.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    hello ADMIN
    i would like to know you moderator name Gamer putted an infraction on me of "Bonus hunting"
    xgVrcab.jpg
    yjyLdab.jpg
    but when i ask which type of bonus i hunt because i comment only 5 to 10 post per day which is based on analysis and some are on trading strategies...
    he answer me that i am using some tool for posting ...
    jqX6aab.png

now i am telling him that i am not using any tool for posting and if i am using to mention the tool name but he is not responding ??

0ux6fab.jpg

i use this site just to upload picture
    this is not any violation of rule if there is any rule so mention it here in front of every body

http://epvpimg.com/

gamer cut but whole month hard worker bonus of 3000 cent and now my balance is in negative 300
    ixckbab.png

Not allowed!
    Last edited by sufiyan2; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Hello.

I created a thread for my copyfx records, but was told it will be approved. Help me with that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Hello.

I created a thread for my copyfx records, but was told it will be approved. Help me with that.
    Hello!
    You just created 3 minutes ago. It will be approve soon. See it in minutes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan2 View Post
    hello ADMIN
    i would like to know you moderator name Gamer putted an infraction on me of "Bonus hunting"
    xgVrcab.jpg
    yjyLdab.jpg
    but when i ask which type of bonus i hunt because i comment only 5 to 10 post per day which is based on analysis and some are on trading strategies...
    he answer me that i am using some tool for posting ...
    jqX6aab.png

now i am telling him that i am not using any tool for posting and if i am using to mention the tool name but he is not responding ??

0ux6fab.jpg

i use this site just to upload picture
    this is not any violation of rule if there is any rule so mention it here in front of every body

http://epvpimg.com/

gamer cut but whole month hard worker bonus of 3000 cent and now my balance is in negative 300
    ixckbab.png
    no one is responding on my post ....
    i am messaging Admin and Moderator as well ...
    but all are not responding ...

what should i start thinking about this forum of that non response???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 205
    Hello sufiyan2,
    It's obvious that you are using a program or a website to translate, and the translation is bad. this is an example

Candles design is one of the system that am utilizing for the most part this days, however with the assistance of the moving normal too we can make this candles design significantly more easy to exchange, a few times I utilize the candles design with no pointer, and same time I utilize it with the moving normal as well and both are incredible approaches to examine the market accurately.
    do you see the highlighted words in this post are all wrong and make the post meaningless.
    All your posts are like that and this violates the rules 5 and 6 which means that the payment can be cancelled as shown in No. 8

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    Hello sufiyan2,
    It's obvious that you are using a program or a website to translate, and the translation is bad. this is an example

do you see the highlighted words in this post are all wrong and make the post meaningless.
    All your posts are like that and this violates the rules 5 and 6 which means that the payment can be cancelled as shown in No. 8

Hello there ...
    First of all i would like to ask your highlighted word are correct that are not grammatical mistakes...
    But if my post is meaning less than there should be a infraction of meaningless post of 1 point but the moderator put infraction of bonus hunting of 5 point and deduct all my bonus if 3000 cent infect my bonus is negative 300

And on point no 5 there is not mention than on the meaning less post your whole balance will be duduct ...

Not allowed!

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 202
    hello ADMIN
    Hello! According to RoboForex Forum rules, all posts which contains Meaningless Needless and Junk should be deleted. By the way, you have registered more than 1 profile. All your profiles are blocked, promo funds credited.

Not allowed!

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124