Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1439

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 695
    Given: 203

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 695
    Given: 203
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    RoboForex Administrator, dear admin i want you to please responce here and give me a justice...
    He has putted a infraction with out any valid reason
    Dear users!

Kindly note, you should send a private message to Moderator in order to solve the issue.
    If you still aren't agree with the Moderator, please send a pm to RoboForex Administrator and attach a screenshot of your conversation with Moderator.

The public discussion of Moderator actions is prohibited!

The user mexima got a red card.
    If the situation is repeat again, he will be blocked. All promo funds will be cancelled by our system automatically.
    Please follow the rules:
    https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/26

Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    8.4 Do not discuss the actions of moderators. If you do not agree with the actions of a moderator, contact the administrator or moderators. Complaint will be considered collectively and if your complaint is justified, the moderator will be applied to discipline.

8.5 The administration has the right to change the privacy settings of the user’s profile if they run counter to these Rules.

8.6 To appeal to specific moderator write him a letter including:
    • your nickname at the Forum;
    • link to the thread / post which is the reason of your appeal;
    • the reasons why you do not agree with his actions or decisions.

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you can not find out who used penalties towards you, please contact the forum administrator RoboForex Administrator via personal messages or e-mail forum.admin@roboforex.com

Claims sent to the administration without prior appeal to the moderator and without the discussion with him attached to this claim are not considered.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    What's the cause of the negative bonus, my post wasn't deleted or tag as useless post, I was given infraction due to bonus hunting really don't no Y the negative bonus was given.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,143
    Given: 414
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    What's the cause of the negative bonus, my post wasn't deleted or tag as useless post, I was given infraction due to bonus hunting really don't no Y the negative bonus was given.
    Only those posts counted which breached the term;
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    3.6. Large amount of messages from one user, posted during small time period, or numerous messages lacking quality or decent content, can be considered as «payment hunting». If it happens, user will first will be warned, and in case of repetition will be transferred into group with "Low Cost".
    This clause breached. When we initiate infraction we are liable to take necessary measurement. You have been warned twice about 8 months back. Kindly do not breach the term again.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Hi gamer I update my forum link account to copy fx trading account. I did not get my bonus of this month please check what is problem to my account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Hi gamer I update my forum link account to copy fx trading account. I did not get my bonus of this month please check what is problem to my account.
    Are you saying that you have attached a new trading account?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    20008778 is my copyfx account which I attached with this forum. I did not get my last month bonus on this new linked account. I want to ask what is problem which is reason my money is not transferred.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    20008778 is my copyfx account which I attached with this forum. I did not get my last month bonus on this new linked account. I want to ask what is problem which is reason my money is not transferred.
    Listen!
    You need to understand that signature is one thing and attached account with forum profile is another. Your currently attached is 2000877 not 20008778.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Listen!
    You need to understand that signature is one thing and attached account with forum profile is another. Your currently attached is 2000877 not 20008778.
    Sir I request for attach this account 2008778 to this forum but I think admin is wrongly added the other trading account and skip the last 8 figure on it. please check this image which account I sen admin and he send me the message done.
    This is problem I did not get my bonus this month.
    Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Dear sir,

I deposited $5585 cents into my pro cent account 5230582 from communicative deposit on monday 3rd december 2018, until now 7th december it have reflected in my pro cent account. please what should possibly be the cause.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Sir I request for attach this account 2008778 to this forum but I think admin is wrongly added the other trading account and skip the last 8 figure on it. please check this image which account I sen admin and he send me the message done.
    When did you send the message. Kindly send me details via PM.

Not allowed!

Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144 LastLast