Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 647
    Given: 201

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 11
    hi there,
    I got the message that my post deleted so my bonus is insufficient to withdraw to my trading account but still not return my bonus to my forum account.
    thanks
    asad

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,103
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    hi there,
    I got the message that my post deleted so my bonus is insufficient to withdraw to my trading account but still not return my bonus to my forum account.
    thanks
    asad
    You must read my prior answer about this query. Kindly wait the credits ain't going no where. Shall be returned back to your forum profile.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You must read my prior answer about this query. Kindly wait the credits ain't going no where. Shall be returned back to your forum profile.
    i have been told that my posts are low quality and they have been deleted no sir my posts are good quality and all of them more than 2 and half lines and they are not deleted you just dont want to give me the bonus not you are a moderatior its ok i tank you so much for your answers i apreciate your help your the best one in this frum i promise you its the last time i post in this forum good luck .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by houarisat View Post
    i have been told that my posts are low quality and they have been deleted no sir my posts are good quality and all of them more than 2 and half lines and they are not deleted you just dont want to give me the bonus not you are a moderatior its ok i tank you so much for your answers i apreciate your help your the best one in this frum i promise you its the last time i post in this forum good luck .
    part of your writing
    the currency strength meter is son useful but you need to know when and how to use it because it could be sometimes so wrong when a currency is so strong this doesnt mean that this curreny is going to lead for more X points because itt can fall at any time and the opposit this tool is only to help you taking you decision or use it reversly as i use it me for example i always wait for supply or demand zone and sell the strong currency or buy the lower one
    Do you even know what is all about ? what are you are writing ? what son mean ??

trading the price action is more better and safe than using many indicators entring with pure market price action will help you to enter with zero risk and make a sae stoploss and good take profit entring with indicators is too dangerous because indicator only follows the price it could sometimes get the take profit but one of the times it will take all your profits so be carful .

What is sae? zero risk with PA how?
    if you mean how to close all trades with one click you cant do it manually you have to instal an expert advisor that make it for you if you mean how the mt4 reconize the trades he reconize theme with order id nor number every trade have a special number also i f you want to open alot of trades in one time you have to use an expert advisor
    reconize ?

More than grammar lot of mistakes Of course we are not here to teach how to write in proper English. You should make at least the reasonable content. Prior to this you was warned for your this activity with infraction.

Lastly the credits shall be returned back to forum profile and this is happen with several members those which transfer reject they get their credits back PERIOD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    my fraction is over i am still low cost when i am able to post again ? one more question is that during th period of low cost i am able to post a new thread or not ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    my fraction is over i am still low cost when i am able to post again ? one more question is that during th period of low cost i am able to post a new thread or not ?
    In low cost you are not abandon to write on the forum.The low cost is result you have did serious breach of the terms.No you are not currently on this status can create a new thread.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I want to say a big thank you for the great work you are doing, answering questions promptly, I created new topics which I humbly plead that you approve. Thanks in anticipation

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I want to say a big thank you for the great work you are doing, answering questions promptly, I created new topics which I humbly plead that you approve. Thanks in anticipation
    Kindly be aware your threads has been approved.

Not allowed!

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106