Results 1,691 to 1,695 of 1695

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 745
    Given: 204

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello everyone, I need to know something about the forum's system. I came to know that we need to open an account of certain type under "roboforum" affiliate. There were guides to do it how. But while checking I've found that there's no option for inserting "roboforum" code while opening a new trading account. Now friends, please clear me with the concept. How can I open and add an account to the forum profile in a modern way? I've sent a support ticket also to roboforex affiliate department. But I wanna know the system from here. Please someone help me........
    Thank you for reading me.....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 194
    Given: 219
    Quote Originally Posted by Babor842 View Post
    Hello everyone, I need to know something about the forum's system. I came to know that we need to open an account of certain type under "roboforum" affiliate. There were guides to do it how. But while checking I've found that there's no option for inserting "roboforum" code while opening a new trading account. Now friends, please clear me with the concept. How can I open and add an account to the forum profile in a modern way? I've sent a support ticket also to roboforex affiliate department. But I wanna know the system from here. Please someone help me........
    Thank you for reading me.....
    just login to roboforex website and open a new trading account
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/trading-...ading-account/
    lolisa.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    tfs2012, I wanna say thank you because this is the right thing I asked in the forum's other section. This information will certainly help me and others who are new to this forum. Thank you again....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    just login to roboforex website and open a new trading account
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/trading-...ading-account/
    lolisa.png
    Hi Bro, I've checked the link you provided. But unfortunately there's no option available where I can insert affiliate code. There's no such field under Investor password. Screenshot.jpg

Please guide me someone.....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,174
    Given: 430
    kindly send the complete screenshot

Not allowed!

Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170