Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1751

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 204

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    sir kindly solve my issue about status upgrade,my infraction is expired but my status is still low cost??now when it will upgraded to registered user?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,179
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinza pervaiz View Post
    sir kindly solve my issue about status upgrade,my infraction is expired but my status is still low cost??now when it will upgraded to registered user?
    The infraction has nothing to do with status. The low cost result of violations of the rules multiple times. It will remaij unless giving time gets completed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Kindly write to the support they will look into your case.
    Hi, I'm very glad to inform that my problem has been solved. I have found the field to insert affiliate code for the forum. I was little bit worried why this is happening with me? Thanks God that its solved. Thank you all who helped me by providing information.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Weldon sir, I have asked this question in the previous month without any response from you sir, I don;t really know my error(s) which do bringing me down from the rookie status to register user, and which I am so curious to know so as to make necessary adjustment, if you can please enlighten me I would be grateful , this is the second time for the experience , therefore please explain. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Weldon sir, I have asked this question in the previous month without any response from you sir, I don;t really know my error(s) which do bringing me down from the rookie status to register user, and which I am so curious to know so as to make necessary adjustment, if you can please enlighten me I would be grateful , this is the second time for the experience , therefore please explain. Thanks.
    Kindly even recheck the structure of this question this is the only core reason furthermore we don't entertain lack of quality content.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    sir,i didn't receive my bonus back in my forum account,because of my low cost status during last month,i cannot transfer my bonus in my trading account and my balance was negative but now my infraction is expired,so now when did i receive my bonus back in my forum account?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinza pervaiz View Post
    sir,i didn't receive my bonus back in my forum account,because of my low cost status during last month,i cannot transfer my bonus in my trading account and my balance was negative but now my infraction is expired,so now when did i receive my bonus back in my forum account?
    The credits shall be returned back to your forum profile soon.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The credits shall be returned back to your forum profile soon.
    ok thank you..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Hi admins my infarction is expired but i still in low cost when its become registered user any my previous month bonus still not showing in my profile ???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad anwar View Post
    Hi admins my infarction is expired but i still in low cost when its become registered user any my previous month bonus still not showing in my profile ???
    The "low cost" is the result of the violation of the terms and not directly proposal to the infraction.The"low cost" stays until the given time period gets completed.

Not allowed!

Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176 LastLast