Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1675

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 744
    Given: 204

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by ctting View Post
    Thanks, I am waiting for it
    may I know why forum members like me or who was like my bonus do not go into trading account roboforex Cabinet and instead sent back to your forum? Whether this month there is indeed a delay or is there another problem? Thank you for info

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by ctting View Post
    may I know why forum members like me or who was like my bonus do not go into trading account roboforex Cabinet and instead sent back to your forum? Whether this month there is indeed a delay or is there another problem? Thank you for info
    There can be several reason. There is no delay! Credits already has been transferred. Soon you will get it back to your forum profile. You will know why transferred back to your forum profile.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

How I can transfer Promo amount

Hello How I can transfer Promo (¢) 1,500 to my account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by lotfitm View Post
    Hello How I can transfer Promo (¢) 1,500 to my account
    Hello! kindly read it ;
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    4.5. Deposit of payment to the account is executed on 6th monthly. In case the sixth falls on a weekend, the deposit will be executed on the first working day after the weekend. Payment has to be more than 20 USD (2000 cents) but less than 1000 USD (<100000 cents). How to withdrawal payment to the trading account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Is there a forum member here whose bonus last month has not yet entered the trading account? The problem is that until now I have not yet entered the tarding account and there is no private message from the forum administrator. Thank you

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I attached it for earning the profit when i made account in the forex . It is good for traders to earn money.IS there is a forum members here whose bones last month not yet in the trading account . it is not better for the traders.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by CHAUDHRY; 03-15-2019 at 05:32 AM. Reason: MISTAKE

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    Is there a forum member here whose bonus last month has not yet entered the trading account? The problem is that until now I have not yet entered the tarding account and there is no private message from the forum administrator. Thank you
    every issues has their own reasons. yours is, probably because your account is not full verified, you attached wrong type of account to this forum, or maybe you forgot to put the roboforum in the affiliation code. my bonus was landed in time, precisely on march 6th 2019 and never got any issues. by the way, as it has been explained many times, your bonuses will return to your profile soon. just be patient sir.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    I create a new thread few days back with title of candlestick trade strategies for newbie,kindly prove it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    every issues has their own reasons. yours is, probably because your account is not full verified, you attached wrong type of account to this forum, or maybe you forgot to put the roboforum in the affiliation code. my bonus was landed in time, precisely on march 6th 2019 and never got any issues. by the way, as it has been explained many times, your bonuses will return to your profile soon. just be patient sir.

Thank you for the information, meaning that only I experienced this. My account has been fully verified and attached according to the procedure, before that, I have got a bonus and landed according to the date on the 6th, but this month until now my bonus has not yet landed and there is no notification whatsoever I got

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    Thank you for the information, meaning that only I experienced this. My account has been fully verified and attached according to the procedure, before that, I have got a bonus and landed according to the date on the 6th, but this month until now my bonus has not yet landed and there is no notification whatsoever I got
    i am pretty sure you will get the notification soon. do not worry, your bonus will never vanish from your profile or your account if you have not receive them before. admin and moderators are really busy to handle things, let us just give it a moment and stay patient while waiting for the clarification next time. everything will be answered in time and while you wait, you can start posting again to gather more bonuses for next month. have a good time sir and stay positive :)

Not allowed!

Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168 LastLast