Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit" - Page 84
Page 84 of 200 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by Gull View Post
    so kindly transfer my (2115 Cent) bonus in this trading account, so that I could start my trading
    The credits shall be transferred accordingly kindly do wait.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-14-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Dear sir, I have received the bonus in my trading account, thanks to all the administration of Roboforex Forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Please sir. Approve my thread so that I can update it with my trades when the market opens.

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Sir, My infraction time period was expired on 10.03.2018 but my status is still low cost, please reinstate my status i.e. Rookie so that I could start the work, I will be very thankful to you.
    It is also requested that give me the space for PM.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Please sir. Approve my thread so that I can update it with my trades when the market opens.

Thanks.
    Your thread has been already approved.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Sir, My infraction time period was expired on 10.03.2018 but my status is still low cost, please reinstate my status i.e. Rookie so that I could start the work, I will be very thankful to you.
    It is also requested that give me the space for PM.
    Hello!
    The "low cost" isn't result of infraction. The serious violation can extend the "low cost" period. Kindly do avoid the such mistakes in future.
    You may can send me a PM now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Sir, I will avoid such mistakes in future.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Sir , I just discovered that I could no longer attach chart to my post simply because the place where the chart are stored is almost exhausted and I do not see any way to delete some . The last post I made required some charts for clarity purposes but there was no place to attach the chart any longer. I need your help on this .

In addition to that sir , I need you to guide me how I can make my charts bigger like that of " Aziz Muslim". None of my previous charts has ever appeared so big enough like his . I will be on the look out to hearing from you sir
    The first issue has been resolved as I have seen the way to delete old attachments under the setting and on the second issue, my colleague forum user has given me suggestion and if it works , it then means all the issues I have are already resolved. Thanks for being there to assist sir

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-18-2018 at 10:10 PM. Reason: duplicated post

Thumbs Up
    The first issue has been resolved as I have seen the way to delete old attachments under the setting and on the second issue, my colleague forum user has given me suggestion and if it works , it then means all the issues I have are already resolved. Thanks for being there to assist sir
    Do not delete the old attachment! Because if there is content where picture elaboration needed it will create trouble.
    Kindly do update new pics to any image hosting site and place the link in here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    You may ask me about this directly sir and it will be my honor to help. If you want to post your screenshots in actual size just as I always did, you can try image hosting sites there are so many available out there. But for the freebie I suggest you to use tinypic because it is free and simple to upload your screenshots. You do not have to attach any attachments anymore with this. Hope this could help you out better.

Not allowed!

Page 84 of 200 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast