Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit" - Page 51
Page 51 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by big.pharaoh View Post
    I only have one account, and there is no intention of fraud,
    Your Honor has told us that the maximum $1000 per month can be achieved.
    But how is that, sir? I got a warning when I did a $75 in 10 days.
    We have already told you that forum is not ground for your financial solution. If you are really into chasing the credits then why not join the contest we have weekly monthly contests and those are demo. Surely they'll sharp your trading skills visit;
    http://www.contestfx.com/
    The $1000 maximum doesn't mean it's per month your aim to make from forum it's mean several months credits at one time can be credited into trading account this the biggest amount any forum has so far.

English is not my mother tongue as with some here. And I'm always trying to put in understandable posts.
    And I do a post of more than 200 characters
    just 200 characters doesn't always brings quality posts we have emphasize to improve quality posts there shall be no problem. Do not worry if English isn't your native language we are here to exchange financial markets knowledge not language one.

In general you really do not have to worry genuine members wouldn't have any problem. More than quantity of the posts you just also put some extra eye on quality everything is ok.

If you still have questions write me anytime. We are always here and assist you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    My account is not fully verified ... i have submit my all documents today i hope it will be verified tomorrow...
    If the reason is unverified account. so please can you tell me when my amount will pay.. or this amount will never be paid..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    My account is not fully verified ... i have submit my all documents today i hope it will be verified tomorrow...
    If the reason is unverified account. so please can you tell me when my amount will pay.. or this amount will never be paid..
    Your credits shall be turned back to your forum profile.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 18
    Sir
    I want change my nickname to regestier in contests please

I want change it to ( bigpharaoh )

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Sir
    I want change my nickname to regestier in contests please

I want change it to ( bigpharaoh )
    You have to write the message to the RoboForex Administrator, explain the reason once you send the PM then wait for the respond.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    dear sir,

i do not understand why i can not write some posts

i got the messages

mr.big, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

thank you very much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Your are now abandon to post there currently only upgraded member can write in such sections. If you want to post in such sections you have to have upgraded forum statuses read about it in detailed here;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...e-deposit-quot

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    I can't access A to Z section, but it is ok because it will help in stopping the spammers who post useless posts. I will follow Gamer's advice and try to upgrade my status.

Not allowed!
    Copy trades at just 10% of profit. Limited time offer

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Utd View Post
    I can't access A to Z section, but it is ok because it will help in stopping the spammers who post useless posts. I will follow Gamer's advice and try to upgrade my status.
    Yes! having a upgrade status is a one way solution as well it give better advantage to genuine members.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Please can guide me.. i want upgrade my account on Pro status .. How is possible ?

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast