Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1991

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    Hello dear super moderator good evening I hope you would be good. It's really sad to say that today when I wake up and check my profile bonus then I looked that only $4 remaining in my account which is less than my registering bonus.
    As main reason that we cannot do a lot of post in short period of time then I want was that before some days ago you send one member in low cost who was doing more than 100 post everyday but you only sent him in low cost and not cut his balance.
    So, by that rule you can also send me in low cost but kindly recover my loss.
    Regards Mohammad Usman
    Hello!
    Kindly report such person. There is no one superior from the laws. We shall take into consideration right away.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello!
    Kindly report such person. There is no one superior from the laws. We shall take into consideration right away.
    Kindly check the posting time gap and daily limit of (Pajero) user..
    i think rules r not same for everyone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Kindly check the posting time gap and daily limit of (Pajero) user..
    i think rules r not same for everyone.
    Yes, dear, you are right....
    i have also checked his/her I'D
    Gamer sir, will do better for you dont't worry.
    rules are same for everyone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    For your kind information, i already have been working this matter and even he got messaged couple of days ago. No one above the rules.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    For your kind information, i already have been working this matter and even he got messaged couple of days ago. No one above the rules.
    I am not his enemy dear, i just need justice.
    My 15 days hard work will not giving me anything, i am so sad about it.
    Doing post on just 15 cent is not an easy task.
    So it's my humble request to you kindly recover my posting bonus and you can send me in low cost as per rules??
    I have Jackson that my posts are not listed only bonus cut?
    Thanks sir for your help!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am not his enemy dear, i just need justice.
    Whose said anything like that. As i said earlier the rules are equal for everyone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Dear, moderator I am doing 20,25 posts per day. But, there are many members who are doing more than 30 posts per day...
    Can I do unlimited posts now?
    Need clarification??
    Regards: Shahid

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Dear, moderator I am doing 20,25 posts per day. But, there are many members who are doing more than 30 posts per day...
    Can I do unlimited posts now?
    Need clarification??
    Regards: Shahid
    Whose said you rushing for the credits hunt?. Anyone who is breaching the laws sooner or later will be caught. So rules are the same as they were before.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Hi everyone, today is the last day of this exciting communicative bonus program and its so sad that this bonus program is coming to an end. This has been a great platform for all like minded people come together and share their thoughts. I am sincerely thankful to our Super moderator Gamer sir and Gulfstream sir, the forum admin and the Roboforex team. I only request that since the bonus program is ending today, the forum continues to organize contests and birthday celebrations like before, so that we (all the members of the forum ) continue meeting each other and remain a part of the forum. Roboforex is really a great broker and I am grateful to it that it created such a unique platform. Thank you everyone again.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Hi everyone, today is the last day of this exciting communicative bonus program and its so sad that this bonus program is coming to an end. This has been a great platform for all like minded people come together and share their thoughts. I am sincerely thankful to our Super moderator Gamer sir and Gulfstream sir, the forum admin and the Roboforex team. I only request that since the bonus program is ending today, the forum continues to organize contests and birthday celebrations like before, so that we (all the members of the forum ) continue meeting each other and remain a part of the forum. Roboforex is really a great broker and I am grateful to it that it created such a unique platform. Thank you everyone again.
    let's hope so because in previous announcement, there will be no longer contests to be held in this forum but maybe the administration can change their mind and return with the communicative deposit program once again. do not be sad because when this promotion is over, we can see who are the real members here who actually share their thoughts and experiences to each other and those who are coming here to gather some bonus only to trade.

besides, there are regular contests with roboforex demo trading which the bonus can be used to trade as well. so this forum still our only way to contact the administrator to transfer the prize and get the winners announcement. from so many members who are posting in this forum, only less people who actually react to this closing of promotion. maybe if we can give huge reactions, forum administration would consider something else that keeps the forum alive.

Not allowed!

Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197 ... LastLast