WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63

WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS

I have searched through this forum to check if there is a question like this, but i found none, but it is one of the crucial things that traders will have to be informed with, so that they can know the way the market is working generally, since we have many types of broker, they have to know what each brokerage system stands for, and how they will be using their service to protect themselves when they know how they are operating.

MARKET MAKERS: Market makers are brokers, they are the type of brokers that are creating their market internally. This means that all the orders of their traders will not be passed to the raw market through a liquidity provider, they will create their artificial market by themselves, and all the orders of their clients will be absolved my them. This means that if their traders win, they will win from the pocket of the broker. And if they lose, they will lose to the pocket of the broker.

This might seem to be a good means for some company, but such company will only sustain or survive when their traders are losing. This means that they will be praying for their clients to lose, and this is not a good relationship to me. And if there are large percentage of traders that are winning on their platforms, they will not be happy, and they will not be making trading life easy for such traders, because they will not have money to pay them. This is the greatest issue of market makers, and they mostly hate scalpers.

PLEASE, LET'S SHARE MORE ON THIS.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I have read some things on this and I have got to understand that for a market marker to be trusted is something hard. Well, there are still most brokers who are market marker and they are so much confident on that because they know that majority of the traders will always loss their money. But my concern is all about those that cheat on their traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This is very nice thread, and we should know that market makers could be either good or bad. But all the time, they are at the mercy of the trader to be successful when the trader is losing. But when the trader gains, they will definitely not be happy. This is why traders have to be very careful with this kind of broker. We need to be relaxed while trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    We all are market makers because when traders are decision something then market is follow that thing. When in market more buyer then its goes up because its demand is more then supply and when all traders are sell then market is going to down because sellers are control this market and market is going down now. So we all make this cause this market move.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    You have a correct definition of a market maker and there is no doubt we have some brokers in this industry who are market makers but I disagree with your point especially on the area where you said that a market maker broker will only sustain or survive when its clients keep on losing .Let me establish a point with my eleven years of experience in this trading business that a market maker broker deals with thousand of traders online and over 95% of retail forex traders lose on their own so, market maker broker makes profits automatically without having to cheat their clients. However, online market maker brokers may cheat if they do not know how to manage or balance between clients losses and gains.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by core View Post
    We all are market makers because when traders are decision something then market is follow that thing. When in market more buyer then its goes up because its demand is more then supply and when all traders are sell then market is going to down because sellers are control this market and market is going down now. So we all make this cause this market move.
    If you read the thread quite well, you will know that we are not all the market makers. Market makers are brokers, and when you are dealing with that type of broker, you might not really enjoy your stay in the forex business. The opportunity to trade the forex lies in the way traders can trade and the brokers they are working with too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Market markets generally means liquidity providers that buy and sell that facilitate your trading. In forex, they are banks that participate in the foreign exchange and make money on the spread between the bid and ask price, though some brokers are market makers and buy and sell from traders but they should be generally avoided because they gain when you loss and loss when you gain so they will have an interest in the outcome of your trade, but you can go with Roboforex that is not a market maker but an ECN broker that partner with banks to execute your trading so there in no conflict of interest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Most brokers are market makers and it is not their fault that a lot of people are losing, the marker has always been that way, a lot of people have been losing their money so they are doing business, but there are so many other brokers that are willing to pay you any amount of money you have made from them in as much as you are doing the right thing

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    While these market markers seems to sustain as a broker is because truly we have more percentage of losers than winners. So you see they make more gains by trading against a trader and praying that they don't become successful. These market markers must be avoided because they don't want the progress of their clients but are after to make money from their trade. They have more ability to tackle up winners in their system and retain losers.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    They are those brokers that don;t really get connected to the inter market they are actually the market makers and some of them are not honest so we need to be careful when dealing with them because in forex trading, you need to learn and have good knowledge of trading and then at the same time make sure that you are dealing with the right broker at the same time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast