WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63

WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS

I have searched through this forum to check if there is a question like this, but i found none, but it is one of the crucial things that traders will have to be informed with, so that they can know the way the market is working generally, since we have many types of broker, they have to know what each brokerage system stands for, and how they will be using their service to protect themselves when they know how they are operating.

MARKET MAKERS: Market makers are brokers, they are the type of brokers that are creating their market internally. This means that all the orders of their traders will not be passed to the raw market through a liquidity provider, they will create their artificial market by themselves, and all the orders of their clients will be absolved my them. This means that if their traders win, they will win from the pocket of the broker. And if they lose, they will lose to the pocket of the broker.

This might seem to be a good means for some company, but such company will only sustain or survive when their traders are losing. This means that they will be praying for their clients to lose, and this is not a good relationship to me. And if there are large percentage of traders that are winning on their platforms, they will not be happy, and they will not be making trading life easy for such traders, because they will not have money to pay them. This is the greatest issue of market makers, and they mostly hate scalpers.

PLEASE, LET'S SHARE MORE ON THIS.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I will advice you to go and learn about the market makers, don't just comment on what you do not know, you can misguide the newbie. The market makers are not the traders or gamblers, they are brokers, they could be retail or institutional brokers. The institutional brokers that are market makers are the liquidity providers of the retail brokers.
    They simply do make the market and they don't actually have the connection to the intermarket, that is one thing about them, I know that the market markers could be much in the market but what traders needs to know is that, they are good and bad ones and the good ones are even much in the market, I personally think that if not for them, people like us who don't have huge money can't have access to the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes we can say that most of forex trader's are retail trader's and those who have a big amount of fund like big names warren buffet, big gates, or other popular trader's who can beome the market maker in forex market. They have a great potential to move the market in other direction at once that's why market is so much uncertain when big players play their game in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I have searched through this forum to check if there is a question like this, but i found none, but it is one of the crucial things that traders will have to be informed with, so that they can know the way the market is working generally, since we have many types of broker, they have to know what each brokerage system stands for, and how they will be using their service to protect themselves when they know how they are operating.
    At first I can't believe if this information is real. But later when I made my own research about this then it's true. Market makers are brokers who use their personal servers as their main server with their trading platform. For bad brokers, they use this as scam purpose to trick clients trade. All the losses and profits in this server are broker's responsibility. That's why they like to make their client lose the money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    a market market is a person or institution that buy and sell a particular security and makes money from the spread, in retail forex trading, a market makers is a third party, usually a very large banks and the broker will execute your trade with this market market on your behalf, so when you make money, it is the market maker that will send the money to your broker to have it delivered to you.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    it is a good information brokers can win always due to the flexibility of the market we know that most of the traders are becomes losers due to its greedy mind and lack of knowledge so brokers can never face any difficulty to deal with them and never have any fear of lose money in their business because they earn unlimited money from their artificial markets.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    a market market is a person or institution that buy and sell a particular security and makes money from the spread, in retail forex trading, a market makers is a third party, usually a very large banks and the broker will execute your trade with this market market on your behalf, so when you make money, it is the market maker that will send the money to your broker to have it delivered to you.
    it's not a person because how can a person able to move market that big? the explanation from thread starter is quite clear to see but why still people didn't understand yet? see this post which i quoted from thread starter that Market makers are brokers, they are the type of brokers that are creating their market internally. read this and understand this then tell us what's your opinion about it. that's how we make discussions works in this forum.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    market makers are those who can manage the market and the traders loses and profits can deal with the brokers we can say that a broker can depend on the traders who work in his artificial market and the results decide the market than brokers can give money to the traders if they are winners otherwise brokers can get money in case of trader failure.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    As we know on the first stage the real market maker in forex business are the brokers and later market makers in the forex business are the traders who widely invest their money by the support of the brokers. The more and more clients broker have the more commission a broker can gain from forex market. If a broker has not sufficient client then he will not gain more commission from the forex market. So one aspect we can say that the brokers are the real market makers. Traders somehow also make the market when they have invested big money in forex business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I need to tell you that we have so many market maker brokers that are very efficient and good in providing the brokerage services that is second to none though the orders of the clients are settled within the coffer of the broker yet , broker who happens to be a market maker still end up making its own money without playing any foul because most traders lose their accounts . I just want to correct the impression that every market maker broker is fraudulent, far be from it , we have some market maker brokers that are very good to rely upon .

Not allowed!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728