WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63

WHO ARE MARKET MAKERS

I have searched through this forum to check if there is a question like this, but i found none, but it is one of the crucial things that traders will have to be informed with, so that they can know the way the market is working generally, since we have many types of broker, they have to know what each brokerage system stands for, and how they will be using their service to protect themselves when they know how they are operating.

MARKET MAKERS: Market makers are brokers, they are the type of brokers that are creating their market internally. This means that all the orders of their traders will not be passed to the raw market through a liquidity provider, they will create their artificial market by themselves, and all the orders of their clients will be absolved my them. This means that if their traders win, they will win from the pocket of the broker. And if they lose, they will lose to the pocket of the broker.

This might seem to be a good means for some company, but such company will only sustain or survive when their traders are losing. This means that they will be praying for their clients to lose, and this is not a good relationship to me. And if there are large percentage of traders that are winning on their platforms, they will not be happy, and they will not be making trading life easy for such traders, because they will not have money to pay them. This is the greatest issue of market makers, and they mostly hate scalpers.

PLEASE, LET'S SHARE MORE ON THIS.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I think those are market maker where no exchange involve we found 2 type of broker one who are directly contected to exchange and other which is not connected but i give more concentration on our knowledge and learning if we are working with market maker so they also give us profits only when we are generate it so we need to improve own skill .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    I think those are market maker where no exchange involve we found 2 type of broker one who are directly contected to exchange and other which is not connected but i give more concentration on our knowledge and learning if we are working with market maker so they also give us profits only when we are generate it so we need to improve own skill .
    Not really they are just brokers that don't take your trades to the inter market as it is been said that trades are connected to the intermarket so those market markers are not taking the trades to the intermarket, so when you loss they have your money and when you have made some money they pay you from their pocket.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    This kind of brokers should be avoided at all cost because they are manipulaters and do things that favour them more than their clients. Since they have the edge to create an artificial market for their clients, the odd are always against their clients while they make huge profits from the loss of every other traders. These are brothers that could ruin our trading career and we must avoid them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Market makers are constantly controlling various commercial contracts that are being dealt with because they are making deals for themselves. Market makers are market members who achieve liquidity for some commercial contracts by placing orders for sale or purchase. Are the global banks and major financial institutions, which are conducting daily transactions for the sale and purchase of multi-billion dollar trading contracts

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I think no one is market maker, here when any big news release market go fast in one side, without news market do not move up or down just move in straight with some up and down candles, so I think all people can earn because market is for all and if we give time to news for learning we can earn without loss

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by soufyane bz View Post
    Market makers are constantly controlling various commercial contracts that are being dealt with because they are making deals for themselves. Market makers are market members who achieve liquidity for some commercial contracts by placing orders for sale or purchase. Are the global banks and major financial institutions, which are conducting daily transactions for the sale and purchase of multi-billion dollar trading contracts
    I know there are many commercial trader exist in this market but it is hidden from me the way they enter in this market because they are not making trade with broker ,broker have less capital in hand to support so if we talk about these comercial trader then we must know the way they are working .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    I think no one is market maker, here when any big news release market go fast in one side, without news market do not move up or down just move in straight with some up and down candles, so I think all people can earn because market is for all and if we give time to news for learning we can earn without loss
    I think you need to learn more about forex trading brokers and when you do you will see that there are really market markers broker that are not real ECN. Well, I think gone are those days when we have complain about such now because there are so many market markers now and they are all good and paying well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    You are wrong in your assessment. We have lot of brokers out there who are market makers and what they do is trade against you to make money when you loose and pay you when you win. It will interest you to know that they create an artificial market for you which means you might think you are trading a live market but an artificial one. This helps them manipulate your trade easily as they look to maximize their own profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Everyone who is trading in this market is a market maker in fact we the small traders are also involved in them. Because this is the most unique feature of the forex market that there is no has many of anyone and it is not a regulated market unlike stock market in which the board of directors of the company can take the company anywhere in fact in the forex market it is everything in your own hands.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Market makers are dealers and liquidity providers who are considered part of big players in the market that have to consistently deal with big volumes and give their clients at least average good fills. Some forex brokerage company are market makers while in the other place, it is the liquidity providers

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast