Thread: You can pay and get knowledge but not for experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19

You can pay and get knowledge but not for experience

I know this might hurt, but the truth about forex trading is that there is no short cut, if you really do want success from the business you have to make it so evident, by learning.

This advice is mainly for new traders who thinks they can pay some huge amount of money and learn from the best traders traders. You will get knowledge with paid money but not real experience.

This is my personal experience.

1. Learn.

2. Make mistakes.

3. Then learn from the mistakes.

All those three things should be done in the demo trading account.

What do you think?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    I really do relate with you, that means when you have paid for the trading knowledge then the trader has to take it upon them selves to learn and understand more about the business themselves then they can make money. I have though more experience when trading on the demo account though quite different from the thing I had read, so ultimately the experience is the real deal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    I really do relate with you, that means when you have paid for the trading knowledge then the trader has to take it upon them selves to learn and understand more about the business themselves then they can make money. I have though more experience when trading on the demo account though quite different from the thing I had read, so ultimately the experience is the real deal.
    i really like it . experience will come to do anything and will come from learning . when we do trade then we know most of things that we not know about that things first. then we learn that all things then we get good experience and knowledge in this field and this experience and knowledge helps us to earn good profit from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    yes this is right there is no short cut experience come by learning and trading . you get experience from your demo account and also learn from it about the market . if we learn from our mistakes and so we will try to fix it and try to avoid making it again and again so we will become a successful traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 1
    if you have good learner the you get the knowledge from market but you can not get the experience , if you do that thing in the market then you get the experience also . when you do anything with your hand then you have proper knowledge and experience what you done, and when you have experience and knowledge then you can earn money .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    It is right that experience is the real deal and all the newbies should work sincerely in the demo account at least 2-3 weeks, demo account is totally free and there is no need to pay the amount but in order get the learning and best method or working in demo account we have to pay the money as no one is ready to give the knowledge without fee, so we should pay for better learning as forex is good rewarding business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    It's impossible to pay for experience because here experience is gotten by our self development towards learning and practicing good. So to have the right knowledge and experience, we just have to be ready to manage our trade and take good time to build our business in such a way it can be profitable. Forex will continue to be a good business and learning well on this trade can surely help us to develop and become better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    It's impossible to pay for experience because here experience is gotten by our self development towards learning and practicing good. So to have the right knowledge and experience, we just have to be ready to manage our trade and take good time to build our business in such a way it can be profitable. Forex will continue to be a good business and learning well on this trade can surely help us to develop and become better.
    yet the knowledge still can be earned through learning whether it could be from our own way or paid services. in fact we would get better in everything through our own activities not just while trading the real account but also when we are practicing. as you have said earlier too this can not be done by money to get experience because it is different from knowledge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal0 View Post
    i am agree with you you can pay and get knowledge but you experience only come from learning . if you want success in your trading then you want to many of thing learn from it and also you need to get experience form it . if you have experience good then you can earn lot of profit from it.
    Experience is sometime positive and sometime negative and both are important for trade we make trade successfully and make trade plan in better way we always do our best to make trade with perfection and if we do not make this we are lose our money , we try to give our best for trade planing and management .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    experience will come by learning and trading ,with learning we will have the required informations for successful trading and with trading we will know how to improve our trading and also we will learn from our mistakes and so we will try to fix it and try to avoid making of it again and again, so we will become a successful traders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 107 123451151101 ... LastLast