Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1073

Thread: You can pay and get knowledge but not for experience

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19

You can pay and get knowledge but not for experience

I know this might hurt, but the truth about forex trading is that there is no short cut, if you really do want success from the business you have to make it so evident, by learning.

This advice is mainly for new traders who thinks they can pay some huge amount of money and learn from the best traders traders. You will get knowledge with paid money but not real experience.

This is my personal experience.

1. Learn.

2. Make mistakes.

3. Then learn from the mistakes.

All those three things should be done in the demo trading account.

What do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    knowledge and experience are two different things but both consist on same things, if we have good knowledge our experience will be good, if our experience will be good we can earn some good profit safely, so our trading is in our hands, we can gain good profit with hard work, so work on demo and gain experience for gaining profit on real

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Your knowledge and experience is something you should be prepared to develop and know that to earn here building a solid means of both will always result to more profits from this trade. You get to enjoy forex if you have the knowledge and experience to handle such trade perfectly. You can work hard and you can build a strong system that will lead you on the chance to manage risk and build a profitable trade with the right knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Your knowledge and experience is something you should be prepared to develop and know that to earn here building a solid means of both will always result to more profits from this trade. You get to enjoy forex if you have the knowledge and experience to handle such trade perfectly. You can work hard and you can build a strong system that will lead you on the chance to manage risk and build a profitable trade with the right knowledge and experience.
    i don't develop my knowledge or my experience because they just come to me as the result of my efforts in learning market and practicing with my strategy. development is a process where you want to increase the accuracy or a quality of your strategy, understanding, and mindset about market then wants to get better result in everything. we can't relate knowledge and experience with development process because they can only be earned by learning, practicing, and trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    i don't develop my knowledge or my experience because they just come to me as the result of my efforts in learning market and practicing with my strategy.
    this is true people become confuse in learning, they think learning is very hard it required our a lot of hard work, but i believe if we choose a strategy we learn it and just apply on demo a lot of time, it will automatically tell us what is good and what is bad, if we understand these points we can use them on real and can earn something good also, so learn in simple way and never be confuse this way can give you waste of time and money as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is true people become confuse in learning, they think learning is very hard it required our a lot of hard work, but i believe if we choose a strategy we learn it and just apply on demo a lot of time, it will automatically tell us what is good and what is bad, if we understand these points we can use them on real and can earn something good also, so learn in simple way and never be confuse this way can give you waste of time and money as well
    Learning brings us knowledge and understanding and though certain things are more complex we just need to give such things more time. Knowledge is the working force behind all our strategies and trading systems and also it is true that most knowledge comes from experience. But experience cannot be purchased we have to gather experience by continuing trading and surviving in the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    It is good to know that the learning is not hard, it is when you want to use what you leraned that you will face the hard time in forex trading. I think that forex traders are mostly the cause of that, they do not apply what they have leraned, and that will make them to pay dearly for such. If forex traders had learned, the trader should then go through the demo on what they have leraned to practice it well, so that such could yield experience to the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    For sure, before we can become profitable trader we need to be experienced and the way of starting the experience is to go through the knowledge process, if we have the experience then we can develop our selves into being a good profitable trader. But experience also has to do with losses, so if we don't accept losses, then, we should know that it will be really hard on us, in additional, we should also have a trading journal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Learning brings us knowledge and understanding and though certain things are more complex we just need to give such things more time. Knowledge is the working force behind all our strategies and trading systems and also it is true that most knowledge comes from experience. But experience cannot be purchased we have to gather experience by continuing trading and surviving in the Forex market.
    I think experience should be called the working force, because the more experienced we are then the more advanced we can be when we are trading. However still, knowledge is common and in most cases after we have gotten the knowledge and then we go through the experience we could then get to see that the knowledge we had is not complete and needs changing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    If you are seeking for knowledge try to understand that you can only get them by learning and building something good for yourself. Don't come into this market with hope that you can easily make profits in forex. Knowledge here is something we should plan for and we should be ready for such as it can help us work on making the right trade in time. Knowledge is common here and its what we should plan for to see we can manage this trade rightly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Experience is vital here and we should not in anyway joke with it. Every wise trader will always learn from experience and it will be a huge possible means to manage their trade much more here. With practice to learn from experience, we can have the chance to manage this business and build a strong trading that will lead us through in forex. Our knowledge is important and the more we trade, the more likely to build up more experience that can help us to make the best trading choices.

Not allowed!

Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast