End date: 14 November 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: LONG TERM with Fibonacci & Bollinger Bands

Not allowed!

No Or
    Hi Everyone!
    Hope my litttle experience would not put any trader in trouble. Here is my trading plan. Kindly check the chart below.
    analysis 1.jpg
    In 4H chart using Fibo Retracements, it has been touched zero level and now waiting for the retracement price level to enter with buy position!

Not allowed!

No Or
    Here i got the signal of retracement but i will wait till an hour. The stochastic lines and candles crosses at 90 degree which means it may retrace price. Check blue circle drawn by me.
    Inkedanalysis 2_LI.jpg

Not allowed!

No Or
    I guess no retracement for today. Dollar has lost its strength and seems the euro bulls are not over yet. Up trend continues without retracement and looking for my entry point. Good Luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Neutral bearish candle has formed on 5M chart, lets see at which point it will complete its retracement!
    analysis 3.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    i am also waiting for eur/usd , now it is moving slow and there is no more news of usd or eur also i think today, so hope so it will move slowly for next some hours but for scalpers it have some chance to get pips in sell, because candlestick pattern is showing 1 2 down candles but real movement depend after that candles

Not allowed!

No Or
    opened buy position @1.10752
    Stop Loss @ 1.10500
    Take Profit @ 1.11500
    Lot Size: 0.01
    25 pips loss and 70 pips profit
    COPYFX ORDER.jpg

Not allowed!

No Or
    Bears need to break 1.10700 to get strength and bulls need to cross over 1.10874. Seems like bears will control the market till next news session. Closed my buy position @ 1.10819 with 6 pips profit.
    orderfx.jpg

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    opened buy position @1.10752
    Stop Loss @ 1.10500
    Take Profit @ 1.11500
    Lot Size: 0.01
    25 pips loss and 70 pips profit
    Because it is very possible for now on to buy order on EURUSD, because the US dollar is weaken for little a while. But I think We can furthermore to predict the bearish signal on the EURUSD. Please take a look at my chart.

The adx value shows the potential to reversal on bearish on 4hours chart.
    The limited move on bearish trend but limited on the downside

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Bears need to break 1.10700 to get strength and bulls need to cross over 1.10874. Seems like bears will control the market till next news session. Closed my buy position @ 1.10819 with 6 pips profit.
    orderfx.jpg
    that is good, at same time my order was in sell and i got loss, my analysis and your was little different i think i should wait for good chance again but i tried to get some pip in reverse but you was right that that was not reverse point, now i think eur will move down for some time, what do you think?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    that is good, at same time my order was in sell and i got loss, my analysis and your was little different i think i should wait for good chance again but i tried to get some pip in reverse but you was right that that was not reverse point, now i think eur will move down for some time, what do you think?
    Do you know? I still provide to advice to sell on EURUSD. Based on my trading analysis. It is time for me to sell on EURUSD. I can barely use the combination of MACD and stochastic and also ADX. The confirmation strong used the ADX information how the ADX reach the -D= below 2, and ADX value above 90. It is strong to make reversal bearish. And I think my trading analysis is correct right now

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast