Trading strategy: LONG TERM with Fibonacci & Bollinger Bands

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    your trading way is good and profitable and and you know how to choose the good trading positions and so this makes the risk is small, and give you a good trading signals that help in making of good profits always, using of fibonacci with the moving average will make trading more effective because this increase the accuracy of the trading.
    Our trading is good and give us profit only when we are work hard on forex trading. I never use the Fibonacci trading strategy because that is too much difficult for me. The best way is that we are choose our trading strategy to see our trading skills. Fibonacci is good but the bollinger band credibility is not good but I think if we are use it with Fibonacci trading strategy then its give us good result in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    2018-05-13_020232.png

I'm sure you have a good strategy with using Fibonacci and bollinger bands for the long term as you wrote in this thread, but whatever your strategy, no matter how good is your strategy, I think it's a big disaster for you because you use a bad money management , you use a large lot size which is does not match to the amout of your deposit, so you only do some trading and then you get stop out, hope best of luck for you next time.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 24
    I d not understand these two indicators combination. I like to use bollinger bands which are really easy to use and they are make our trades easy for us and we will make good and big profit from this market within very short time period. I always want to make huge earning within very short time frame on this market that is reason I use this indicator for scalping purpose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    I like to use bollinger bands which are really easy to use and they are make our trades easy for us and we will make good and big profit from this market within very short time period. I always want to make huge earning within very short time frame on this market that is reason I use this indicator for scalping purpose.
    Nice bro, how to do that? Can you share to me your trading strategy using bollinger bands indicator? Thank you if you do not mind to share.
    I'm always interested in scalping strategy, and I always love scalpers, so it's not unusual if I always ask questions and want to know about how the scalper to make their good profits in short period of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Nice bro, how to do that? Can you share to me your trading strategy using bollinger bands indicator? Thank you if you do not mind to share.
    I'm always interested in scalping strategy, and I always love scalpers, so it's not unusual if I always ask questions and want to know about how the scalper to make their good profits in short period of time.
    How you can say that scalping is a good trading strategy. No one trader is like scalping because that is risky and dangerous strategy. There are no trader who are use the scalping trading strategy and get success on forex. We are need to use a simple and easy strategy like trend line in higher time frame H4 or D1 then we will make easy profit instead of use scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    How you can say that scalping is a good trading strategy. No one trader is like scalping because that is risky and dangerous strategy.
    all traders know scalping is good i also say scalping is best strategy but the main issue is our own behavior, we people try to trade without any limitations and lose money in it, we people do not want to earn slowly in scalping we think we can become millionier in short time so we use biggest lot size, the issue is our own personal behavior

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    long term trading with fibonacci and bollinger bands will make trading more effective because with both of them you can determine the entry and target positions and so this will increase the possibility of earning and makes trading more profitable, bollinger bands can determine the direction of the market and this will let you to follow the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    bollinger bands and fibonacci are good for trading and making of money especially if the trader that knows when to enter the market in proper time using of them, also trading with medium risk is quit good and more safe and can help for making of good profits from the market, the strategy and risk are both good and help for making of consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234