Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: LONG TERM with Fibonacci & Bollinger Bands

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Loosen my SL and breaking of 1.1200 is the sign of great fall. Let's see from where it will start falling. For down trend it needs to break 1.118 level and further 1.108 level to continue bears. Hope my account don't blow away in the wait of bears. Looking for a reversal candle pattern but its not happen yet.
    yes on 1.12 level eur again going back down, and level of 1.118 also break by eur before some mintues, i am also thinking to sell eur and it will go down more but still waiting for some news also, because now i will place order just on news when technical also support it, i will wait for good time to place order

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with bollinger bands and fibonacci is a good choice and this makes the strategy is good and effective because with both of them you will be able to know when to enter the market and when to exit properly, your risk is also reasonable and not high and this makes trading quit safe and not dangerous and the account will be safe.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Yeah, on higher time frame it never shows signals of retracement we will have to find them on fibo retracements or on short time frames with the help of bollinger bands. I am very busy in my another business. After getting free from there i will share my strategy for sure.
    I'm sorry that yoru account is already get the loss. I think your trading strategy so far is not profitable yet. Let me check your copyfx account website and it is just make the bad trading history
    This sceenshot may help you to better your trading account

You need more review on your trading account, you are better using less lot in simple trading strategy. It helps your trading emotional is on steady area

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with bollinger bands and fibonacci is a good choice and this makes the strategy is good and effective because with both of them you will be able to know when to enter the market and when to exit properly, your risk is also reasonable and not high and this makes trading quit safe and not dangerous and the account will be safe.
    yes both are good i just used bollinger bands with moving average and their result was also good, i also heard name of fabnocci from many people and i am sure it will work for you also, just make your trade better with some managment because no strategy can be better without this , this is my experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes both are good i just used bollinger bands with moving average and their result was also good, i also heard name of fabnocci from many people and i am sure it will work for you also, just make your trade better with some managment because no strategy can be better without this , this is my experience
    Hey, friend, there are many trading indicator in forex trading meta trader, and traders are freely to use the trading indicator and to me, I prefer to use the combination of the envelop and bollinger band as the main chart and I add the ADX oscillator and MACD oscillator in my trading set up, but unfortunately, my trading percentage is not in well good condition. I do not understand why, the current position always got wrong decision.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is is going to be a very good trading strategy if it could be truly the work of the bollinger bands with Fibonacci trading strategy, this is going to keep the work of the trader so active. And i am sure that the best in the market is mainly in the manner the trader is trading, and i am sure that a good management added to it will help so well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is is going to be a very good trading strategy if it could be truly the work of the bollinger bands with Fibonacci trading strategy, this is going to keep the work of the trader so active. And i am sure that the best in the market is mainly in the manner the trader is trading, and i am sure that a good management added to it will help so well.
    I see that you like the both bollnger bands and fibonacci strategy. They are not good really, but not as strong as my moving average. I have not see the explanation of the thread creator on this, so that i can know if it is good to work with or not, because we can not just be working based on indicators that have being existing since, traders need much more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with moving average and fibonacci will make trading better and more accurate and so you can determine the target and stop loss easily and make an easy money, with moving average you will trade in the direction of the market and so this will decreaethe risk and increase the possibility of earning always and with high percentage of protection.
    yes these both are good and i always said that moving average is good but it is a supportive indicator also means it support many other indicators for more confirmation, i also used in many ways like used with bollinger band, used with macd and other some indicators also, so its good if we understand the real working

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes these both are good and i always said that moving average is good but it is a supportive indicator also means it support many other indicators for more confirmation, i also used in many ways like used with bollinger band, used with macd and other some indicators also, so its good if we understand the real working
    I actually trading with the bollinger band, because using the bollinger band is very easy to do and we can determine the support and resistance level by using the bollinger band. I use the major trend as the prime trend, and then switch it into the smaller timeframe. I think trader should try my trading strategy which is so far my trading strategy is not profitable yet.
    You can look my chart below, which is giving me the information about the potential to bullish reversal on 4 hours chart
    please take the attention on my chart

I see the potential the price to reversal bullish because of the MACD reversal bullish is confirmed.
    you can notice here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    your trading way is good and profitable and and you know how to choose the good trading positions and so this makes the risk is small, and give you a good trading signals that help in making of good profits always, using of fibonacci with the moving average will make trading more effective because this increase the accuracy of the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast