NoOr's copyfx (IPDE) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: NoOr's copyfx (IPDE)

  1. #1
    No Or
    Guest

    NoOr's copyfx (IPDE)

    Trader: NoOr https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/34505/
    Forum nickname: No Or
    Account number: 2863987
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 190.83 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/34505/

    Offer description:

    Offer scheme: Trader on commission
    Add date: 14 May 2017 13:48:16
    Start date: 15 May 2017 00:00:00
    End date: 14 November 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: LONG TERM with Fibonacci & Bollinger Bands

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    No Or
    Guest
    Price has tried a lot to break 1.1150 and now its going to try again. I have pending sell order at 1.1150, let's see from where EUR/USD will start retracement.
    Take Profit @ 1.0700
    Stop Loss @ 1.1200
    123.jpg

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,160
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Price has tried a lot to break 1.1150 and now its going to try again. I have pending sell order at 1.1150, let's see from where EUR/USD will start retracement.
    Take Profit @ 1.0700
    Stop Loss @ 1.1200
    123.jpg
    The pair is start to make retracement on selling movement. I appreciate for your good analysis that predict the long movement of the EURUSD. Actually the EURUSD is on the bullish momentum so far. Because on smaller timeframe, I think EURUSD will go down for a while, but on higher timeframe, the pair is still continue trending up.


    The adx indicator on higher timeframe is not show the event of the retracement reversal

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    No Or
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The pair is start to make retracement on selling movement. I appreciate for your good analysis that predict the long movement of the EURUSD. Actually the EURUSD is on the bullish momentum so far. Because on smaller timeframe, I think EURUSD will go down for a while, but on higher timeframe, the pair is still continue trending up.


    The adx indicator on higher timeframe is not show the event of the retracement reversal
    Yeah, on higher time frame it never shows signals of retracement we will have to find them on fibo retracements or on short time frames with the help of bollinger bands. I am very busy in my another business. After getting free from there i will share my strategy for sure.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,133
    Promo (¢)
    6,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    yes surely share your strategy and more analysis also, i am also back with some small capital, our strategies are totally different i am trying to use some short term trade now, before that i was good in long term but now i want to become a good scalper as well and news trading also is good for learning

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,160
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes surely share your strategy and more analysis also, i am also back with some small capital, our strategies are totally different i am trying to use some short term trade now, before that i was good in long term but now i want to become a good scalper as well and news trading also is good for learning
    I'm welcoming your for recoming back with new fresh money in copyfx account. I hope your trading profitability is going better this month. I do not think that short term trading with scalping trading strategy is not bad at all. I think all strategy despite long term or short term trading is very good. But using small money capital and trading with more lot is not good. You forget about the best and suit trading money management strategy. Money management effects high impact in trading strategy.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    No Or
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I'm welcoming your for recoming back with new fresh money in copyfx account. I hope your trading profitability is going better this month. I do not think that short term trading with scalping trading strategy is not bad at all. I think all strategy despite long term or short term trading is very good. But using small money capital and trading with more lot is not good. You forget about the best and suit trading money management strategy. Money management effects high impact in trading strategy.
    Strongly agree with you, scalping need a lot of practice and experience otherwise it is totally waste of your money in the way of fun. I started my Forex journey with scalping but as long as i got loss, i came to know that only long term is the better way to become a good trader and fulfill your dreams with forex.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,160
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Strongly agree with you, scalping need a lot of practice and experience otherwise it is totally waste of your money in the way of fun. I started my Forex journey with scalping but as long as i got loss, i came to know that only long term is the better way to become a good trader and fulfill your dreams with forex.
    I do not think that long term trader is better than scalper trader. The very trading strategy has it is own benefit and the weakness. Fun if , trader has enjoy the trading type, style he choose. I know the long term trading strategy does not require the more attention as the scalper do. But I think your trading strategy so far is profitable on your copyfx account, even you are new in the forum

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    2,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I do not think that long term trader is better than scalper trader. The very trading strategy has it is own benefit and the weakness. Fun if , trader has enjoy the trading type, style he choose. I know the long term trading strategy does not require the more attention as the scalper do. But I think your trading strategy so far is profitable on your copyfx account, even you are new in the forum
    Surely all trading style has their own benefit i the end and that is why we need to be very careful in deciding our decisions in here as we trade too. If our own trading strategy is rather enjoyable, we should be able to make a good result in here daily too. If we are in here as a new member, better try to gather more insights about the market first as we trade.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    No Or
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I do not think that long term trader is better than scalper trader. The very trading strategy has it is own benefit and the weakness. Fun if , trader has enjoy the trading type, style he choose. I know the long term trading strategy does not require the more attention as the scalper do. But I think your trading strategy so far is profitable on your copyfx account, even you are new in the forum
    Long term trade is better than short term trade beacuse it requires less risk and more time, i did not say "Long Term TRADER" is better. Anyway everyone has its own strategy and trading style. I am not new in this forum and also am not newbie in Forex. I have trading experience of 4+ years.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Opened Short Sell Position @ 1.11637
    Take Profit @ 1.1090
    Stop Loss @ 1.1175
    t.jpg

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    No Or
    Guest
    Loosen my SL and breaking of 1.1200 is the sign of great fall. Let's see from where it will start falling. For down trend it needs to break 1.118 level and further 1.108 level to continue bears. Hope my account don't blow away in the wait of bears. Looking for a reversal candle pattern but its not happen yet.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •