Ngalapreceh Trading Journal
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ngalapreceh Trading Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Ngalapreceh Trading Journal

My trading type is intraday, I follow trend. My trading system basic support and resistance, but using moving averages, so this moving average as a dynamic support n resistance. I use EMA (exponential moving average) indicator with period 24 and 72. its application in all time frame, but I usually use in time frame 1 hour.

My trading method with cross 2 indicator moving average period 24 and 72 as confirmation trend. After the trend is identified, I usually wait for the correction price, then the price touches the moving average line period 24 or 72, then the entry market matches the trend, so I expect the price will bounce and continue the trend

I will risk 5%-10% each entry market, for example in trading account using capital $ 100, then lot size in use is 0.01 with take profit 50 pip and stop loss 50 pip, I do not use averaging style

I will be disciplined on trading system rules and rule money management, without improvisation

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    In pair eur / usd, bearish trend. The price moves down following the moving average period of 24. I recommend to SELLUntitled.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    in Pair eur / usd moves in narrow range. I hold the sell, I hope today the price is moving volatile, and hit take profi.

sell gbp/usd, The price is moving in a bearish trend, the price touches the resistance moving average period 24, my analysis will move down
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yesterday, sell in pair eurusd hit stop loss 50 pips, sell in pair gbpusd profit 30 pips. Today I do an evaluation, I have been trading in accordance with the rules trading system and using money management, all safe. My technical analysis is not maximal because there is a news release in the american session

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    in Pair eur / usd moves in narrow range. I hold the sell, I hope today the price is moving volatile, and hit take profi.

sell gbp/usd, The price is moving in a bearish trend, the price touches the resistance moving average period 24, my analysis will move down
    Attached Thumbnails
    Poor to you, your order of EURUSD hit the stop loss on 50 point. It is disaster about to get the 50 point on loss. But on GBPUSD, the price is better to get the downside and you have got the 30 point on profit taking.
    yesterday, sell in pair eurusd hit stop loss 50 pips, sell in pair gbpusd profit 30 pips. Today I do an evaluation, I have been trading in accordance with the rules trading system and using money management, all safe. My technical analysis is not maximal because there is a news release in the american session
    I think it is natural and usual as trader sometimes got the loss stage in moment. You have to revised your trading stop loss point. It is better to extend the stop loss position at the moment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Poor to you, your order of EURUSD hit the stop loss on 50 point. It is disaster about to get the 50 point on loss. But on GBPUSD, the price is better to get the downside and you have got the 30 point on profit taking.

I think it is natural and usual as trader sometimes got the loss stage in moment. You have to revised your trading stop loss point. It is better to extend the stop loss position at the moment.
    Sometimes get loss and profit, it is normal in trading. An important discipline on trading system rules and money management.

Next Analysis on pair gbp / usd: trend down, I entry sell at resistance 2, in moving average period 72

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    hold sell gbp/usd, I put stop loss and take profit 50 pips

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Nothing like poor on him, it is what is happening in the market all the time, it could happen to nay trader including you. Well, it is always about the trading management and plans of the trader in this regard. He might have the system that trades 50 pips loss and 250 pips take profits. With this, the risk management will cover-up for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    hold sell gbp/usd, I put stop loss and take profit 50 pips
    I think you better involve you meta trader chart with a time frame, and your full meta trader chart with no cut. You have just cut the rectangle of your chart and it makes me can not see the time frame you use. Based on your picture, your trading stragey use the risk and reward ratio 1:2. I can conclude it based on your position in the chart.
    maybe you may use the parameter of the indicator why did you do sell on your order

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have explained my trading system, I use 1 hour time frame, I am trading by following trend, I know trading system has false signal, that is in trend reversal, and get stop loss. I use a 1: 1 risk and reward ratio. But if the analysis says otherwise I will do cut loss or cut profit. This is a simple and profitable strategy

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast