Ngalapreceh Trading Journal - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ngalapreceh Trading Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Ngalapreceh Trading Journal

My trading type is intraday, I follow trend. My trading system basic support and resistance, but using moving averages, so this moving average as a dynamic support n resistance. I use EMA (exponential moving average) indicator with period 24 and 72. its application in all time frame, but I usually use in time frame 1 hour.

My trading method with cross 2 indicator moving average period 24 and 72 as confirmation trend. After the trend is identified, I usually wait for the correction price, then the price touches the moving average line period 24 or 72, then the entry market matches the trend, so I expect the price will bounce and continue the trend

I will risk 5%-10% each entry market, for example in trading account using capital $ 100, then lot size in use is 0.01 with take profit 50 pip and stop loss 50 pip, I do not use averaging style

I will be disciplined on trading system rules and rule money management, without improvisation

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    hamza1, but this type of management is little hard, our analysis should be very strong because sometime market goes in 100 pips profit but after that it can come back, so we will lose our time and money as well, i think target should be low then we can easily make idea and money as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    this trading style is good in the sense that,you said with a $100 account balance you would use 0.01 as your lot size.This really makes sense to me considering the small size of the capital that is at stake here.Unlike some traders out there,that would have a small capital and they want to use something like 0.5 on an account balance of just $100.This shows me that you are a good trader and i wish you all the best.Good sharing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    following of the trend maximize the profits and make the risk is little and using of crossover of the moving average will help you to make profits when there is a strong trend but you should be careful during trading with sideway market because the crossover of the moving average does not work well during sideway and may give false signals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Your risk ratio is ok and can survive you for a long period of time but if you continue to use 0.01 lot size in each trade it will take you a very long time to make good money in the market, from investment of 100$ I think we can make use of 0.03 lot size and the risk will still be small, a good trading strategy can guarantee us good money so while trading with a good system we need to take risk from 0.03 from investment of 100$.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    The bearish trend, the price is seen moving the correction up, to the resistance level 2, vote sell, TP 50 pips, and SL 50 pips
    Attached Thumbnails
    It's very simple trading style, love this kind of strategy, I honestly can't make good trades in a disciplined manner using MA or EMA or SMA, somehow I am not fit to use this indicator to determine the dynamic support/resistance, I much prefer to the trend line. But you use it well in this strategy, your analysis looks very simple in determining the entry point, take profit point, and stop loss point.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    your trading style is good because it depends on the trend and on the support and resistance levels and so this will make trading is good and effective with expectation of making of consistent profits from the market, trading with interday can increase the chances of trading especially if trading is done with more than one pair everyday.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    using two moving averages and cross the lines and wait for correction is really good steps to get better accuracy, and that is needed by us till we see the right . u use two moving average with 15 and 20 and combine with stochastic to get the momentum at the market, then that is the point to enter and exit from the market
    and of course, the basic here is about support resistance levels and also the trend to get the right track at the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    your trading style is good because it depends on the trend and on the support and resistance levels and so this will make trading is good and effective with expectation of making of consistent profits from the market, trading with interday can increase the chances of trading especially if trading is done with more than one pair everyday.
    Forex field is good for the support and resistance strategy, the support and resistance strategy is looking for the forex trends too, traders have to know how to trade it with strong support and resistance style, that will make up the success which the trader will want. When i trade the forex trend, i always have confidence over what i do, and i am always happy about that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the risk ratio is good and the trading strategy is good too and so the trader will be able to and so this will make trading is better and more safe and so this will keep trading always profitable and so the trader will make good money easily, the trader can maximize the profits if he filter the signals come from the strategy as this will make trading more profitable.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567