Ngalapreceh Trading Journal - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ngalapreceh Trading Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Ngalapreceh Trading Journal

My trading type is intraday, I follow trend. My trading system basic support and resistance, but using moving averages, so this moving average as a dynamic support n resistance. I use EMA (exponential moving average) indicator with period 24 and 72. its application in all time frame, but I usually use in time frame 1 hour.

My trading method with cross 2 indicator moving average period 24 and 72 as confirmation trend. After the trend is identified, I usually wait for the correction price, then the price touches the moving average line period 24 or 72, then the entry market matches the trend, so I expect the price will bounce and continue the trend

I will risk 5%-10% each entry market, for example in trading account using capital $ 100, then lot size in use is 0.01 with take profit 50 pip and stop loss 50 pip, I do not use averaging style

I will be disciplined on trading system rules and rule money management, without improvisation

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    eur/usd analysis
    A sell position done in minor resistance 1.1235 / 40 requires SL above 1.1257. It is advisable to step-aside if price action indicates a tendency to test resistance 1.1267, to observe for a moment the response of buyers / sellers in that price range, while preparing for a break / closing price above 1.1267 potentially continue bullish towards 1.1300.

On the downside, below 1.1220 / 10 has a chance to re-test 1.1170 / 60 strong support. Break / closing price below 1.1160 risks extending the decline towards the support area 1.1140 / 20 and 1.1100, which may be a good opportunity to anticipate the bounce from those support levels.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I take 10% risk in single trade because I trade with small capital. I know this is a danger, but I will try to discipline on money management, I have an entry market opportunity 10 times. If you have big capital you should trade with little risk. But this is a trial account, I hope to succeed
    Taking risk 10% in a single trade is rather big and not recommended for me though. But if you are trading with a small capital, it will be nothing and not even a feeling of it too. You need to know how you can trade too with that small trading account then you can manage them away with it carefully.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Taking risk 10% in a single trade is rather big and not recommended for me though. But if you are trading with a small capital, it will be nothing and not even a feeling of it too. You need to know how you can trade too with that small trading account then you can manage them away with it carefully.
    I know 10% is a big risk, but trading with small capital is not easy to be patient. If I take a 2% risk then profit is only small, it is difficult to apply money management. I choose to take 10% risk and trading with high discipline on money management rule, next month I will trade with $ 30 balance from bonus communication, I have to be patient

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I take 10% risk in single trade because I trade with small capital. I know this is a danger, but I will try to discipline on money management, I have an entry market opportunity 10 times. If you have big capital you should trade with little risk. But this is a trial account, I hope to succeed

- - - Updated - - -

A recent report showed that Eurozone and IMF officials failed to reach an agreement on Greek debt relief. Northern European countries refused to sign a third bailout without IMF participation, amid Greek efforts to cut additional pensions and tax increases.
    Greece is set to repay a 7.3 billion euro loan in July, in the summer.

With the strengthening of negative momentum, the Euro had strengthened against the Dollar. Disappointment at the Greek bailout deal shows a continuation in short-term pullback.

Another report indicates that EU Members are bidding to host the region's drug banking and regulators after Brexit.

Eur / usd analysis with moving average shows the beginning of bearish trend, sell eur / usd
    I think you are more to both combining between the fundamental analysis and technical analysis. But I assure because the sentiment on FED will hike the rates on June, will make the USD weaker day by day. Unfortunately, the USD is on the triggered ways to initiate the long run on bullish. I think you need to buy on your position only, except you are targetting the less pip on sell scalping strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I think you are more to both combining between the fundamental analysis and technical analysis. But I assure because the sentiment on FED will hike the rates on June, will make the USD weaker day by day. Unfortunately, the USD is on the triggered ways to initiate the long run on bullish. I think you need to buy on your position only, except you are targetting the less pip on sell scalping strategy
    Of course, I'm relying on technical analysis, but I have to read news to make fundamental analysis. This is a combination technique commonly used by all traders, we have technical analysis, but we must know the development of the economy in the world.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Of course, I'm relying on technical analysis, but I have to read news to make fundamental analysis. This is a combination technique commonly used by all traders, we have technical analysis, but we must know the development of the economy in the world.
    It is better for you and all trader to always use the both combining trading analysis, using fundamental and also technical analysis. Based yours, you may show your copyfx account, and let us making our own analysis.

but we must know the development of the economy in the world
    In the long term of the economic of the world, I want to make buy order only on XAUUSD, because the gold is on fire to bull, the investor is making cut loss on stock, index, and wan to replace the GOLD as main investment, as I know nowdays, the economic is on slow down.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    this is good, i do combining both of them, between technical analysis and fundamental analysis and can help me to get clear analysis or at least we can minimize the mistake , both of them can complete each others
    the reason for me to combine both of them, there is a problem with technical analysis where sometimes we see the price move out from analysis and we should know the reasons behind it and with fundamental analysis i can get them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    this is good, i do combining both of them, between technical analysis and fundamental analysis and can help me to get clear analysis or at least we can minimize the mistake , both of them can complete each others
    the reason for me to combine both of them, there is a problem with technical analysis where sometimes we see the price move out from analysis and we should know the reasons behind it and with fundamental analysis i can get them
    But I do no think that you are good about to combine those trading strategy, because so far I do not see you are inject some real money in your copyfx account. I think it is time for you to show your strategy up here. And making a serious trading analysis. And we compare it with another trading analyis.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    can help me to get clear analysis or at least we can minimize the mistake
    If you think your trading stragey is suit for any market condition, because you have coimbine both trading analysi, you may share your trading strategy here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The bearish trend, the price is seen moving the correction up, to the resistance level 2, vote sell, TP 50 pips, and SL 50 pips
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The bearish trend, the price is seen moving the correction up, to the resistance level 2, vote sell, TP 50 pips, and SL 50 pips
    I have the same analysis on EURUSD, I will try to make EURUSD on bearish for a while, EURUSD will come into the red horizontal line, and the pair will touch the support level and then the EURUSD will continue to extend the bullish.

Please, recommendation for you to include the type of the pair you use and also include the trading timeframe in your chart you posted.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast