Ngalapreceh Trading Journal - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ngalapreceh Trading Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Ngalapreceh Trading Journal

My trading type is intraday, I follow trend. My trading system basic support and resistance, but using moving averages, so this moving average as a dynamic support n resistance. I use EMA (exponential moving average) indicator with period 24 and 72. its application in all time frame, but I usually use in time frame 1 hour.

My trading method with cross 2 indicator moving average period 24 and 72 as confirmation trend. After the trend is identified, I usually wait for the correction price, then the price touches the moving average line period 24 or 72, then the entry market matches the trend, so I expect the price will bounce and continue the trend

I will risk 5%-10% each entry market, for example in trading account using capital $ 100, then lot size in use is 0.01 with take profit 50 pip and stop loss 50 pip, I do not use averaging style

I will be disciplined on trading system rules and rule money management, without improvisation

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I have explained my trading system, I use 1 hour time frame, I am trading by following trend, I know trading system has false signal, that is in trend reversal, and get stop loss. I use a 1: 1 risk and reward ratio. But if the analysis says otherwise I will do cut loss or cut profit. This is a simple and profitable strategy
    Based on your chart. The position of the order, stop loss and the target point. Your trading strategy is about to make another risk and reward ratio 1:2.
    false signal
    Every trading strategy always has the false signal scenario.

will do cut loss or cut profit.
    Why do you do not wait for the stop loss or the target point is being hit by the price? Don't you have set up them before? to anticipated wrong analysis?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Based on your chart. The position of the order, stop loss and the target point. Your trading strategy is about to make another risk and reward ratio 1:2.

Every trading strategy always has the false signal scenario.

Why do you do not wait for the stop loss or the target point is being hit by the price? Don't you have set up them before? to anticipated wrong analysis?
    I installed TP and SL 50 pips, that means the ratio of risk and reward is 1: 1. But that ratio can change, I see the current price condition. Sometimes I close position 20 pips or 30 pips, sometimes I wait until hit TP or SL. I have to see the current condition and do exit market, I have to secure profit and minimize risk

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I installed TP and SL 50 pips, that means the ratio of risk and reward is 1: 1. But that ratio can change, I see the current price condition. Sometimes I close position 20 pips or 30 pips, sometimes I wait until hit TP or SL. I have to see the current condition and do exit market, I have to secure profit and minimize risk
    I think you may start to make your copyfx account, and place your signature as your copyfx account information. I need some further explanation about how do you place target point and stop loss in every order you send. And I think you also tell with posting which position must be liquidated while does not reach yet the target. What the current condition would make you to close earlier the order.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I think you may start to make your copyfx account, and place your signature as your copyfx account information. I need some further explanation about how do you place target point and stop loss in every order you send. And I think you also tell with posting which position must be liquidated while does not reach yet the target. What the current condition would make you to close earlier the order.
    That is good. Not many traders actually know how they should be acting in here and you can immediately think to make a copyfxaccount faster. As long you know how to trade properly, i also think that making a copyfx account faster will be one of the best solution too in here. But we need to know our own condition and what we need to do with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Next month I will create a copyfx account, currently I focus on trading journals and test trading strategy, we see this strategy is profitable or not. Last month this strategy went so well, generating huge profits. But I am greedy, violating money management rules, then trading account can be margin call, now I want to generate consistent profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I try to analyze gbp / usd pair in time frame 1 hour, moving average showing bullish trend, vote buy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is good. Not many traders actually know how they should be acting in here and you can immediately think to make a copyfxaccount faster. As long you know how to trade properly, i also think that making a copyfx account faster will be one of the best solution too in here. But we need to know our own condition and what we need to do with it.
    It is best for traders to know that the copyfx trading is for real keeping of the trading journal by any trader, it should not be taken so fast. Traders have to be patient with it, because it is their real money we are talking about now, and they need to have the proper system which they will always be trading it with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is best for traders to know that the copyfx trading is for real keeping of the trading journal by any trader, it should not be taken so fast. Traders have to be patient with it, because it is their real money we are talking about now, and they need to have the proper system which they will always be trading it with.
    Yes, I think copyfx is very useful to increase kill trading, I get notice to pdate status to "trader" by creating a copyfx account, but right now I'm not ready. I have to test the trading system, because last month got a margin call. I have to be patient and get good psychology

Pound sterling has the potential to continue bearish after the explosion in Manchester. In addition, Poundterling is also under pressure by shrinking support points to Prime Minister Theresa May for holding early elections, on June 8.

Technically, GBP / USD is currently in Support area 1. Potentially continue weakening if successful penetrate Support 1 area.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with moving averages and support and resistance levels is good and profitable and when you combine it with the trend line so this will make trading more powerful and profitable and help you to make good money, but trading with %10 of the capital is a big and make trading more dangerous and o it is better to trade with lower risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with moving averages and support and resistance levels is good and profitable and when you combine it with the trend line so this will make trading more powerful and profitable and help you to make good money, but trading with %10 of the capital is a big and make trading more dangerous and o it is better to trade with lower risk.
    I take 10% risk in single trade because I trade with small capital. I know this is a danger, but I will try to discipline on money management, I have an entry market opportunity 10 times. If you have big capital you should trade with little risk. But this is a trial account, I hope to succeed

- - - Updated - - -

A recent report showed that Eurozone and IMF officials failed to reach an agreement on Greek debt relief. Northern European countries refused to sign a third bailout without IMF participation, amid Greek efforts to cut additional pensions and tax increases.
    Greece is set to repay a 7.3 billion euro loan in July, in the summer.

With the strengthening of negative momentum, the Euro had strengthened against the Dollar. Disappointment at the Greek bailout deal shows a continuation in short-term pullback.

Another report indicates that EU Members are bidding to host the region's drug banking and regulators after Brexit.

Eur / usd analysis with moving average shows the beginning of bearish trend, sell eur / usd
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast