do you prefer to trade risky ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you prefer to trade risky ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question do you prefer to trade risky ??

any trader want to make profits fast and i think scalping will be the fast way to make profits so do your prefer to trade risky with the biggest to make this profits or not ???

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There is no way that forex traders will not take risk in the trading of the market, but be sure that you take it very easy with the account that you are using. if you take little risk, you will be better trader that will survive the market fro long time, not to take the market with much money risk, it is not wise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Sure, I better choose which trading has risks, because with the great risk we will get a big profit, so we had better look for profit in accordance with the risks that we face. I think a good trading techniques to deal with the risk is intraday trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    I am not prefer trading in high risk, for me lower risk is more prefer i think, cause its good things that to trade on forex market with the minimum risk, if we take minimum risk then we will not get in any panic situation or nerves so that we will not make over trading, worry and too fear to big lose money in the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes . i know that no risk no gain . as my capital is somewhat very low and i want to do huge profit within very short time . thats is why i want to take big risk in the trade . this may vanish my account but i want to take high risk to judge my trading skill .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    any trader want to make profits fast and i think scalping will be the fast way to make profits so do your prefer to trade risky with the biggest to make this profits or not ???
    No i not to prefer to trading risky because i want to trade with the my plan and my plan is simple that manage the risk in the trading and trade when we have the proper signal in the trading so i never want to trading with the high risk and always try to save my capital in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Forex is a risky business and it is not a good idea to trade with high risk and we need to keep the risk management alive in our all trade. High analytical skill and appropriate knowledge on Forex trading can make a trader successful. So start trading with skill and confidence and never take risk than your risk management.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Scalpling can work in clear market conditions especially on pullbacks on intraday trade,both its still advisable to use minimal lot size and also stop loss even if you love risks don't let it take advantage of you,be wise in your decisions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Normally forex is risky trade and I have no intention to make it more risky through risky trading. After getting huge loss, now I am very conscious about forex trade and I do not make trade against trend. Simple strategy can give us expected profit if we ensure our trade avoiding greed. Greed is the biggest enemy of this trade- I have experienced it through facing huge loss in my past few trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex is a very risky business all the time but they are another time the market is very risky . This is the time of news the prices moves up and down alot of pips . To me i really like to trading in the time of news because if you can use the news in right way you can make very good profit in very short time but also you can loose alot of money if you can not deal with the news in right way .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast