scalping for all beginner traders
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: scalping for all beginner traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question scalping for all beginner traders

i think trading with the long term trading will not be the best way for any trader because you will face risk and you may loss all your capital so do you think that scalping is the best way to trade Forex for all beginner trader in order to make profits with the lowest risk ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I do not think that longterm trading is more risky than trading with scalping method. But most new traders prefer scalping because it is easier and quicker to learn and also because scalping gives fast profit. But the longterm method is actually safer but difficult to learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    in my opinion both trading strategy's re good for newbie if he or she can take risk according to his her knowledge about forex trading. scalping with small min lot size is good long tram is also good if you place order with small lot size and money management

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I don’t think so. Not every beginner willing to use scalping techniques. I do not believe if scalping technique is very profitable especially for beginner traders. Facts have said that most beginner traders get a total loss has told us that scalping or other techniques is not suitable for all beginner. Scalping techniques not the best strategy. May be good but not the best.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very advisable that the beginners should not scalp the market, they should try to trade intra-day or the long term trdaing systems, this is the only way that they will get what they want from the market, there is nothing better than traders getting what is better in terms of less stress, but scalping will not let them be focused about the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Scalping may be very good to the begining traders, it is still leraning stage that they are , the more they are doing the scalping, the more the knowledeg about the forex trdaing will be coming to them. I do not like if new traders does not have all experince about the forex trading because of their fearing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    scalping is very good for all bigenner traders they can make profit quickley and easy in a momment but without experience they can too lose there found in minute
    i think that knowledge in forex is very nessecary to trade with hight quality and bigenners can't trade without risck
    and can't have a good management account so it's very difucult to have a profit from scalping bc they must take dicision in a second to buy or selling and to stop loss or taking profit
    it's not easy for a newbie to take this dicision quickly in the right momment

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think scalping is not the proper techniques for beginners, because scalping is actually more suitable to be used when we have advanced in forex trading. If we are still beginners, we are better off using intraday technique with a very large deposit of funds, then we open order with the smallest volume of orders.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I wouldn't totally agree with you in the fact that its best a trader avoids trading long term, targets are based in your capability to analyse the currency market and forecast on future price movements,most experts make entries with targets of more than 300 pips or more and there are seasonal traders who leave there entries for as long as 3 months or more ,so whatever category you choose as your targets long term or short term ,just ensure that it suits your standards and capabilities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Both trading concepts has their own benefits and demerits as scalping tells you that the short term sentiment has been changed in session and you pick the stops and go with small profits and do that several times a week for your profit target but long term or swing trading has its own benefit in way that in swing trading you can trade with patience and most of the breakouts are good as they are probably have momentum and you take two or three such enteries a week but it is all about practice and checking out the probability and when you got good rhythm and experience with testing both then chance of success is more

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast