do you accept your profits ??
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: do you accept your profits ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

do you accept your profits ??

some times its is necessary to make small profits in order to not loss huge money so do you accept small profits or you do not like small profits or do you prefer to trade more risky in order to make more profits ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Success in forex is possible when a trader makes small stable and consistent profit everyday. It is by far much better for a forex trader to get small profits from the market consistently everyday than to attempt to keep targeting big profit in one single day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    i always prefer to make Small and constant profit i believe that small and constant profit is better then taking big risks. i use simple strategy with low risk and try to generate small and constant profit with low risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Personally small or huge profits depending on market conditions. I use profit targets by a certain amount but when the trend has changed then I would stop and out of the market with a small profit or even with a loss. I receive a small profit when the market gives small. I received a huge profit if the market provides huge, as well as loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Of course I received all the benefits I get big or small. Usually I close the order is not based on profit I get, but based on the strategy that I use, so I have a strategy that is determining when to enter or exit, no matter who I get profit big or small.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes i do accept my profit.Mainly i trade with breakeven/Trailing stop system, i have a tool that sets stoploss for breakeven in 15 pips. which helps me to increase my profit and reduce my drawdown as much as possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Yes I do accept the profit from Forex trading and I think a trader needs to know that LOSS is also a part of Forex trading. To accept more profit we can use the trailing stop in our trading for getting more profit and we can also use the stop loss for minimizing the loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Profit is strongly solicited by me and accordingly I am fighting with this market. I think slow but steady is the best strategy in this trade. Without hoping big profit at a time, if we try to become satisfied with slow profit, then we can hope to sustain in this market in the long run with profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I am always getting take profits intact in my trading account, this is because of the way that i sees the market, and i get the best in my trading like this too. In all about the market, i like to do trading in a very cool ways that will not affect my trading much, this is because i do not look much about the profits always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is better to accept small profit than we just get some loses, and this is the best way we need to take and still make balance grow, and also small profit is not a bad thing and even it is the motivation for us to keep trading with good, it will trigger the trader to learn and practice more and more

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast