Thread: Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

In trading certainly we have experienced doubts in doing analysis and doubt on our trading plan, whereas our open position is correct but we doubt and finally close to the situation loss. Open position is correct according to the analysis, when floating minus a little already in close.
    Until the question arises in us "Why am I not feeling confident with my own analysis and trading plan?" Why do I follow the opinions of others more often than to follow my own trading plan. "

It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well, first we do build the confidence when we are learning, so therefore when we have not learned and improved on the demo account, the confidence will not be build the good way it should be built. furthermore, how do we get to know that our analysis is matured? Well, we get to know that if the same analysis has been profitable on the demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Well, first we do build the confidence when we are learning, so therefore when we have not learned and improved on the demo account, the confidence will not be build the good way it should be built. furthermore, how do we get to know that our analysis is matured? Well, we get to know that if the same analysis has been profitable on the demo account.
    well i dont think that confidence can be build using the demo account alone as there is not that emotions in trading like in live trading so we also have to test our system in live for us to feel how it performs under pressure so that we can have confidence in it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    well i dont think that confidence can be build using the demo account alone as there is not that emotions in trading like in live trading so we also have to test our system in live for us to feel how it performs under pressure so that we can have confidence in it
    I agree with you there, its impossible to build enough confidence at a level at which its beneficial through trading on a demo account. The demo account doesn't challenge the trader psychologically ,there are no psychological pressures involved.the confidence can be built up quickly but as soon as you start trading on a live account all that confidence will disappear.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    This is a matter of trading psychology, in the demo account there is no psychological pressure. You have to study in a real account. Maybe you can succeed in demo account, but not in real account. This is a serious problem, the confidence in the demo account is different, in your real account you will have a problem of falling confidence, because it gets loss, then you want to return loss quickly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    This is a matter of trading psychology, in the demo account there is no psychological pressure. You have to study in a real account. Maybe you can succeed in demo account, but not in real account. This is a serious problem, the confidence in the demo account is different, in your real account you will have a problem of falling confidence, because it gets loss, then you want to return loss quickly
    The learning process is a wise one and requires good learning procedure. See, when you are quite a newbie, there is no way you would be able to get on how to trade using the real account because the emotions you have will be channelled to making you earn money instead of learning. But when you follow the demo account as a newbie, you would do the needed learning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    The learning process is a wise one and requires good learning procedure. See, when you are quite a newbie, there is no way you would be able to get on how to trade using the real account because the emotions you have will be channelled to making you earn money instead of learning. But when you follow the demo account as a newbie, you would do the needed learning.
    When traders give in to learning, they have given in to a good understanding of the market, and i am very sure that in a very short while, it will help the trader to build a successful trading career. But learning alone will not do everything for traders, they need more like psychological control, and right applications.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    In what traders are doing, they will reflect what they are really doing and what they are capable of doing in the market by the virtue of what you see as their trading decision and results. This is why traders have to take the demo trading to learn and build more trading strategies even when they are old traders, they need more promising ways to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Well exactly analysis has to be mature and it comes only with the passage of time that you become capable enough to make such an analysis in which you have your ultimate trust and it is an like those people who have a week analysis and they keep changing there's take profit and stop loss again and again and they simply do not know when they are going to close their position and all their trading works on impulses.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    In demo our confident is high bu our interest is not earning in it. We are not work with our full attention which is need to learn trading. If we do work with proper analysis like real account in demo then we learn in good way and our demo experience is work for us in real trading account. We can make good analysis then which we are help us to earn good in our every trade which we place in market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast