Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence - Page 48
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

In trading certainly we have experienced doubts in doing analysis and doubt on our trading plan, whereas our open position is correct but we doubt and finally close to the situation loss. Open position is correct according to the analysis, when floating minus a little already in close.
    Until the question arises in us "Why am I not feeling confident with my own analysis and trading plan?" Why do I follow the opinions of others more often than to follow my own trading plan. "

It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Successful traders need to be aware of market conditions and plan accordingly. Fundamental traders prefer to trade based on news and other financial and political data; technical traders prefer technical analysis tools such as Fibonacci retracements and other indicators to forecast market movements. Most traders use a combination of the two. No matter what your style, it is important you use the tools at your disposal to find potential trading opportunities in moving markets.

Not allowed!

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748