Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence - Page 47
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

In trading certainly we have experienced doubts in doing analysis and doubt on our trading plan, whereas our open position is correct but we doubt and finally close to the situation loss. Open position is correct according to the analysis, when floating minus a little already in close.
    Until the question arises in us "Why am I not feeling confident with my own analysis and trading plan?" Why do I follow the opinions of others more often than to follow my own trading plan. "

It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    A trader that can make good analysis is in more position to make good amount of money, if you can not make analysis, you will loss and it means you don't understand your trading concept. Actually a good analysis and good means of trading will always give you more and more amount of money and that will make you gain good confident on how you trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    Confidence is the first step of success . In Forex you want to success then you have to be confident and you also know about Forex trade well . If you know about Forex rules and you have more skill you have mature analysis, then you can success in Forex trade . Forex is best online business for success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    The act of building a trading confidence i guess,this should start from the demo account as to me this is where champions are made.The more you work on the demo,the more you gain experience on how the market operates.This is how i got my trading strategy that has been sustaining me up till date and i make sure that i always stick to it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    A trader that can make good analysis is in more position to make good amount of money, if you can not make analysis, you will loss and it means you don't understand your trading concept. Actually a good analysis and good means of trading will always give you more and more amount of money and that will make you gain good confident on how you trade.
    it feels like they are ready for trading because the preparations they have will support their trade and their analysis mostly will work at all times and of course, they also able to limit their losses whenever they make wrong moves. getting mature analysis will not make us invulnerable to loss and this is normal thing to accept. having all these good things should increase our confidence in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    making good analysis will determine the success of any traders so it is more better we learn and avoid making mistakes actually, there are also some things that traders has to know and learn which will be able to make them good amount of money, but the learning will determine a lot of thing, the way traders has been able to build up their trading skills should determine

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together
    i'm sure everybody felt the same way during beginner's phase. i'd also experienced that and i was so lack on everything not just the confidence. it's matter of time until we able to learn new things and add them to our personal experience. before that, the process will take time and we must always be patience doing this. the longer we learn should make us able to create mature analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    it feels like they are ready for trading because the preparations they have will support their trade and their analysis mostly will work at all times and of course, they also able to limit their losses whenever they make wrong moves. getting mature analysis will not make us invulnerable to loss and this is normal thing to accept. having all these good things should increase our confidence in trading.
    Professional traders are able to make strong analysis which turns correct most of the times and when things get adverse, they know how to take control of the situation. However this stage is reached through a lot of learning and experience. Actually learning is so important that without it we should never try to earn profits through Forex. Learning must be given appropriate time but what we learn must be applied throughout our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Unfortunately, my constant sense of mistrust in my technical analysis and reliance on the analysis of others, knowing that most of the time, my technical analysis is correct. Frankly, this is a big problem I've been trying to overcome for a while, and sadly I can't so I decided to read any analysis to anyone else until after the open deal is done.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I'm facing quite different issue because I feel confidence but my experience don't say so. Probably it's because I'm still beginner and still don't have much knowledge about trading. I believe I could get my trading skills better because if I add my confidence with it, I can imagine how good the result I could achieve. Anyway, it's normal to see that looks like other's strategy works better even if it's not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    If we have learned on how we can possibly make good analysis and then have the market in our favor in most of the cases. That for sure will have a boast in the way we trade and whereas make us a successful trader. But one thing to also note is that, the good method of analysis we make depends on how good we know our strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast