Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence - Page 45
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

In trading certainly we have experienced doubts in doing analysis and doubt on our trading plan, whereas our open position is correct but we doubt and finally close to the situation loss. Open position is correct according to the analysis, when floating minus a little already in close.
    Until the question arises in us "Why am I not feeling confident with my own analysis and trading plan?" Why do I follow the opinions of others more often than to follow my own trading plan. "

It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    That will also make us a profitable trader as well, making good analysis is really good for profitable trades. Evidently, that is what so many people are lacking in the business and if only it can be learned and used the right way, traders can make money. We have to be precise with the way we trade to be able to have good analysis made and be a profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    That will also make us a profitable trader as well, making good analysis is really good for profitable trades. Evidently, that is what so many people are lacking in the business and if only it can be learned and used the right way, traders can make money. We have to be precise with the way we trade to be able to have good analysis made and be a profitable trader.
    There are several successful ways in Forex but they also need expertise if there is a successful strategy, you must adhere to them fully. I advise you to trade the Price action strategy , I personally use it and it is really very good as harmonic patterns .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    mature analysis is the main factors behind trader's winning at the market, and this is a must for all of traders who want to trade and make earning and even the success, but mature analysis can be done by traders who really have mastered with well and this is not an easy thing to be done, but always possible achieved by traders when they always have a good will to keep practicing for more, because the chances will always be there for all of us

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    [lang=de]A strong analysis increases a trader confidence. If a trader can analysis the market perfectly then his confidence will increase and he will be able to acquire good profit from trading. Market analysis is everything so please trade by making proper analysis. Proper analysis means good feedback.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Yeah and a strong confidence based experience will come from the regular learning an correction, we can only take a good decision when we are getting good consistent output in trading and it will come when we will start to learn from our mistakes and would start to focus on making our trading analysis more sharper and stronger. Trading is not easy but proper control, analysis and correction can provide handsome results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Doubt is very bad in trading , trading with doubt will have great negative impact on the account of trader, we have to build the confidence to trade even right from the time we are trading the demo account , this is what we are going to transfer to the real one when the time come.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    If you want to be a successful trader and want to benefit from your trading then you have to give a lot of time and have to do a lot of market mature analysis before doing real trading investment otherwise you can face losses from trading,so mature analysis must learning to understand the market , it is good way to success and make profit from our trading at the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    The kind of result you usually get from your trading strategy or your market analysis will determine how confident you will be about your trading strategy or your trading skills. When your market analysis is usually correct you will feel more confident about your trading skills but when you know your analysis is hardly correct then you will always seek the opinion of better traders to guide you in your trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    I advise you to follow your analysis, you can confidence if you discipline using

1 - learning first (technical analysis & fundamental analysis & how to deal with technical indicators)
    2 - Risk Management
    3 - Management of money

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    I guess one should be confident when they have mature analysis about that particular thing. But if someone haven't got anything and just pretend to be confident then they are just losers because with mature analysis you are nothing. So First we need to get mature analysis then the confident comes in automatically.

Not allowed!

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748 LastLast