Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence - Page 44
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

In trading certainly we have experienced doubts in doing analysis and doubt on our trading plan, whereas our open position is correct but we doubt and finally close to the situation loss. Open position is correct according to the analysis, when floating minus a little already in close.
    Until the question arises in us "Why am I not feeling confident with my own analysis and trading plan?" Why do I follow the opinions of others more often than to follow my own trading plan. "

It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    Mature analysis in the trading is help you to avoid form confusion and frustration and you have the less pressure when you have the mature analysis in the market and that's why your confident is also increases where as you can mange the losses will and mange your investment well in the trading when you have mature prediction of the market and also take the right decision so it will help you in lot ways.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    To analyze the market successfully we need to understand how this business work we need a better experience, skills and knowledge, we need a strategy in order to analyze the market well all this things make us to be confidence in our trading because we no what we are doing, without this basics aspects we cannot analyze the market well and that will make us to lack confidence in our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Any positive work towards success in forex trading increase the level of confidence of the trader, i would like to suggest all the newbies that they should work with positive approach and should perform forex after having good knowledge, experience and skills, never make the decision blindly or without mature analysis to avoid the tough situation as forex is risky and tough business, I always make the decision with proper planning and I am enjoying forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    Absolutely, matured analysis will have a very long way to go on our business and it will also add to our confidence in this business. If you have confidence on your trade and your trading analysis is not good, then it will be very hard for you to make money in this business, but if your analysis is good coupled with your trading confidence, then making money will be an easy task to you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    When we make the analysis and then we get to make money, it means we know how the market works. The strategy of ours has to be used in such a good practical way that will enable profitable trades. Analysis is important. But your strategy comes first, if you ain't got good strategy your analysis will be crap.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is true that when you have properly analyzed the market and managed the risks of trading , your confidence level will be on the rise. It is good risk management after carefully analyzed market that makes traders to be at peace even when market seems to be going contrary . People are always surprised at my level of confidence in trading because once I set my trade , I close the trading platform and forget about it . The worst that could ever happen is for the market to hit my stop loss and that will not affect my account in any way . It is always good for traders to carefully analyze the market ad manage the risks of trading properly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    We need to be serious with the analysis we are making, if we don't make good analysis we will face losses. Those who can make good analysis often knows the time to trade and when not to trade and most of all, they have the right ability to predict the movement of the market properly. Matured analysis is mostly what comes after which you have been practical for a long time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    Analysis is the best means by which traders can make money. If you get to know how to make good analysis you can make money and succeed. Making analysis is the important aspect of trading. There are a lot of things that traders has to know about the market that will enable them make money. Making analysis is one thing and then knowing of the trade that worth the trade is another thing.
    Mate, we will only get success through analysis. There are several other factors > like the correct handling of capital management and how to keep the money on the account. Well self control and emotions are also the basics of getting profit from this market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by big.pharaoh View Post
    Mate, we will only get success through analysis. There are several other factors > like the correct handling of capital management and how to keep the money on the account. Well self control and emotions are also the basics of getting profit from this market
    Good analysis and capital management are the two pillars on which our trading can stand strong, if any of this pillar falls our trading will also fall. A better analyst alone will be able to make good of the opportunities here, others will often get stuck on the wrong side. When we have experience we can have better analysis and understand the need to trade with suitable risks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    We need to be serious with the analysis we are making, if we don't make good analysis we will face losses. Those who can make good analysis often knows the time to trade and when not to trade and most of all, they have the right ability to predict the movement of the market properly. Matured analysis is mostly what comes after which you have been practical for a long time.
    When traders are working on the demo, the main purpose of it is to learn and build their trading strategy, that is what will be predicting the market correct for the trader. Without learning, no analysis could be made, and for the traders that have learned, they will have to trade carefully by making sure that the analysis they make is a good one.

Not allowed!

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast