Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence - Page 3
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

In trading certainly we have experienced doubts in doing analysis and doubt on our trading plan, whereas our open position is correct but we doubt and finally close to the situation loss. Open position is correct according to the analysis, when floating minus a little already in close.
    Until the question arises in us "Why am I not feeling confident with my own analysis and trading plan?" Why do I follow the opinions of others more often than to follow my own trading plan. "

It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    analysis is good thing in trading but we need of some extra things also with this, we need of some management and personal skills for making good orders, we need of them because with these we can avoid big risk, with these we can earn profit and can avoid big loss also here, these things are core also
    If all these techniques and experience collectively involve then i think we get good response from trading .if we are just making analysis and forget about money management and other important tool then i think we face losses , we have to learn everything which can be effective .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Mature analysis are very important for trading point of view i mean successful trading we get know about market movement so if our analysis is good then obviously our trading confidance will increase , and if we are well confidant then we get positive results from our trading experience .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Great analysis can really build our confidence to take a particular trade in the best time. We need good confidence in forex and better analysis can help us follow the right steps to make the right trading in the best time. I make sure I keep practicing in forex and my goals is to make successful trading with the better hope to reach for success. Good confidence is necessary and would act as a better tool to make better trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    Great analysis can really build our confidence to take a particular trade in the best time. We need good confidence in forex and better analysis can help us follow the right steps to make the right trading in the best time. I make sure I keep practicing in forex and my goals is to make successful trading with the better hope to reach for success. Good confidence is necessary and would act as a better tool to make better trades.
    It is not even the analysis that will build the confidence of the trader, it is the result of the analysis. Trading with good analysis is very good, that can cause traders to make their good result all the time, but what will keep the account of the trader productive is the results, we have to be praying for good results as we always analyze.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    Yea, if your analysis is good, my dear you will be always making some good returns in this business. Matured analysis is that analysis you spent time to learn and also understand how this business is going before you can be able to jump to conclusion on how to trade this business.
    Good analysis is the best trading strategy one should adopt in his trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by chioma View Post
    Yea, if your analysis is good, my dear you will be always making some good returns in this business. Matured analysis is that analysis you spent time to learn and also understand how this business is going before you can be able to jump to conclusion on how to trade this business.
    Good analysis is the best trading strategy one should adopt in his trade.
    And when you keep on making some good returns in the trade you have taken, that for sure will have so much effect on your confidence, that will make you more of a better trader, that would get to trust your strategy. That is one thing that I am looking forward to get to do, I want to be able to have more winnings, but sometime I allow my emotions mess things up.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    mature analysis will make the trader has good confidence and so the trader will be able to trade well with good confidence, mature analysis will let the trader to make successful trades and this will lead to making of money always and so the trader will trust in himself more and more and trade better more and more.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Mature analysis will help grow our confidence and this will help us take big risk too, forex market is a very risky business without a good knowledge and skills we cannot trade and make good money without a good analysis but if we can analyze the market well this will increase our confidence because we are sure that we can make good money from the market easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    One of the most important thing in trading is making analysis. In as much as the trader has been able to get the analysis rightly, it will make trading more easier and possible for success. You ain't gonna get the right movement of the market if you ain't skilled with your ability to make good analysis and follow the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    One of the most important thing in trading is making analysis. In as much as the trader has been able to get the analysis rightly, it will make trading more easier and possible for success. You ain't gonna get the right movement of the market if you ain't skilled with your ability to make good analysis and follow the market.
    Naturally one of the most important thing in here will be to make the analysis. A lot of traders are not even making any analysis with it and they do not know how to control the whole thing as the result too. That is why they do not understand the market's movement and the logic behind each movement in there in the end.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast