Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence - Page 2
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

In trading certainly we have experienced doubts in doing analysis and doubt on our trading plan, whereas our open position is correct but we doubt and finally close to the situation loss. Open position is correct according to the analysis, when floating minus a little already in close.
    Until the question arises in us "Why am I not feeling confident with my own analysis and trading plan?" Why do I follow the opinions of others more often than to follow my own trading plan. "

It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    we must have mature analysis, proper knowledge of forex and must have proper money management then he/she will easily make profits. real market will have no mercy,if we do the wrong steps,we will loss our money...so,we must learn and practice well to be able to survive and earn profit in real market. dont forget to control your emotion in trading!!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    we must have mature analysis, proper knowledge of forex and must have proper money management then he/she will easily make profits. real market will have no mercy,if we do the wrong steps,we will loss our money...so,we must learn and practice well to be able to survive and earn profit in real market. dont forget to control your emotion in trading!!
    These are good thing for traders to always have, that is what will help them to attain the successful nature they always want to desire in the market. To make the proper trading, the trader will learn and practice first, it is after this everything will be working well for such trader. And i know they will have to be working thing out well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Obviously analysis which we made by efforts are correct and can be effective for confidence and decision making so we need to increase out knowledhe because if our knowledge increase then it will positive effect on out mature analysis and the results is we take positive response from our trade .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Obviously analysis which we made by efforts are correct and can be effective for confidence and decision making so we need to increase out knowledhe because if our knowledge increase then it will positive effect on out mature analysis and the results is we take positive response from our trade .
    If a trader keep on doing the right thing and trading the right way they should be able to develop good confidence where as having the good trading skills to succeed. With that been said, confidence is one of the most important thing we will be needing and should work on if want success badly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    If a trader keep on doing the right thing and trading the right way they should be able to develop good confidence where as having the good trading skills to succeed. With that been said, confidence is one of the most important thing we will be needing and should work on if want success badly.
    It is true, as traders who are doing the right thing will be mastering it, and such will know hen they are about to do the wrong things, then they will avoid that. It is a good thing to practice on how to trade forex, this is the way for us to master what we have to be doing and that can get us the money as we are always trading in good way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is true, as traders who are doing the right thing will be mastering it, and such will know hen they are about to do the wrong things, then they will avoid that. It is a good thing to practice on how to trade forex, this is the way for us to master what we have to be doing and that can get us the money as we are always trading in good way.
    It is a good thing to do the right thing, and that will help traders to have the mentality of what is to be done in the good way in the market. I always want to be better in the market handling, and i am trying my best. Not that i do not know what to do, but i am always emotional at times to do the right thing in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Analysis apparently is one of the most important things that traders has to look forward to and make sure that they are been able to apply that to the way they trade so as to make money from the market. That way, I trade with the candle stick pattern and I know that if a trader is been able to make good analysis it goes to show that they have full knowledge and understanding of their strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    we must have convident, the learning method that can make money easily and if you adopt a disciplined, ready to enjoy a three-digit income in around 60 minutes per day. You Goood Luck and Have a Nice Day in this way you will be better. a trader must have ability to control his emotion. A trader has to be hard worker. Of course he need huge experience. Become a successful trader a trader follows other signal but make decision ownself. Practice of analyzing the market daily makes him one day a good trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    with keep learning and more practicing, then we will get the confidence for making decision and accept the results, this is very important been had by traders where they have to take the risk, manage and get the profit from it, good analysis will give us good point to follow the market and get the chances for profit, and this is caused by practicing where the skill and good self controlling become the backbone for us to approach into the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    analysis is good thing in trading but we need of some extra things also with this, we need of some management and personal skills for making good orders, we need of them because with these we can avoid big risk, with these we can earn profit and can avoid big loss also here, these things are core also

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast