Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence - Page 12
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Mature Analysis Will have an Effect On Your Confidence

In trading certainly we have experienced doubts in doing analysis and doubt on our trading plan, whereas our open position is correct but we doubt and finally close to the situation loss. Open position is correct according to the analysis, when floating minus a little already in close.
    Until the question arises in us "Why am I not feeling confident with my own analysis and trading plan?" Why do I follow the opinions of others more often than to follow my own trading plan. "

It is actually very reasonable to happen to beginner traders. We are not alone. The lack of confidence I also experienced. Often I feel that my analysis is less mature, other people's analysis looks cooler. But in reality, that is not true. The analysis we make can be much more profitable.
    Let's try to discuss in this forum about how to grow our confidence in the trade so that the benefits we can take together

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    True because forex is not 100 percent profitable this is a fact that we cannot make money in the market always, as we make profit we can also loss money too but if we develop a good strategy and can analyze the market very well we can earn much more than we lose.
    We need a good plan for gather profit we are not taking good results if we are not using a god strategy , from start of trade and to end of trade till withdraw amount every thing will must according to calculation so we get the good backup for further trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    We need a good plan for gather profit we are not taking good results if we are not using a god strategy , from start of trade and to end of trade till withdraw amount every thing will must according to calculation so we get the good backup for further trade .
    [lang=ar]The problem here is to have a successful strategy. There is no successful strategy in the forex market forever. In order for the strategy to be successful, modifications and updates should be made from time to time to be in line with changes in the market. This is a really successful strategy.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    we will be better in the market when we try and be better in the market and that way i know that all is well in the market. forex market is not a market where anybody can just come in and then think he can take all the money once. This is the mindset of many and this is why many just keep losing in the market. I am sure that if many had understand this before hand many would have devoted their time to learning seriously.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    We need a mature analysis to help us with the direction of the market if we cannot analyze the market very well we still need to learn about forex trading because analysis is very important without it we cannot survive in this trade, because we don't no the right direction of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    To become a effective trader and have mature analysis it requires a lot of time and initiatives for a investor and also a lot of self-discipline and tolerance.A investor should be good , assured and regimented and should do their best to succeed in these marketplaces. we need to be very determines and be ready to trade without emotions in the forex market thats my opinions really !

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    mature analysis is important in trading because if our analysis is weak then we can lose money so improve your analysis and always try to earn with analysis otherwise we can lose because a weak analysis can be wrong for us and we can lose money, our analysis is just important to improve it with hard work

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    We need a mature analysis to help us with the direction of the market if we cannot analyze the market very well we still need to learn about forex trading because analysis is very important without it we cannot survive in this trade, because we don't no the right direction of the market.
    It is what will be effective for trading of any trader, the analysis has to be well matured. So that traders will not be trading in the bad way. We have to have the detailed analysis, and i suggest that traders can work better with the addition of other indicators to confirm what they are doing, that will not allow them to trade in the bad format.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Having acquired the right kind of knowledge, skills and experience through serious learning and practice and you have come out with a trading strategy that is suitable for your trading style and personality, you must have greater level of self-confidence and one of the things that will help you in having this is to learn how to handle risks management properly . Once you have got your bearing right in this direction , honestly you have nothing to fear because the worst that could happen is to have your stop loss target hit. You need to realize that everything you need to be a successful forex trader is already inside of you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    It's only when our analysis turns out to be profitable that we can build the right confidence to depend on our system. Every trader must do their very best to analyze this market perfectly and make sure they can develop themselves in the very best means to which they can succeed. We can plan well and make success so it's necessary we learn to develop the right analysis that can help our trade.
    I do not know what are the analysis mature of forex market because if we analysis market then we need to know some about market and our strategy. If our strategy is good and we enter at right time then every thing is easy and possible for us. Our strategy and analysis are effect if we are not concentrate in our trading. If we concentrate then every thing is easy and good for us and nothing is effect on our analysis and trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Self confidence is what a trader must develop and this will happen as you train your mind to believe in your own ability and trading strategy . It is not that one will not learn from others but you will not follow the opinion of others as the basis of taking trade decision . If what you are doing appears contrary to what most people around your trading environment do , you will still have confidence in your own self that you are the one that is right until market proves you otherwise

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast