Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1412

Thread: Sell In May & Go Away

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24

Sell In May & Go Away

If this is not your first year of trading forex market then you must have heard or read "sell in may and go away" strategy or phrase whatever you like to call it. I have seen it myself in ast few years that forex as well as equities market tend to decline in the month of May as investors sell their stocks and come back to market in November. Well it has been proven wrong quite some times but most of the times it works out. for instance we will just take a look at past year's month of May to see.

Eur/Usd in May 2016
    Attachment 19538
    Usd/Cad in May 2016
    Attachment 19539
    Gbp/Usd in May 2016
    Attachment 19540
    Usd/Jpy in May 2016
    Attachment 19541
    Aud/Usd in May 2016
    Attachment 19542
    Gbp/Jpy in May 2016
    Attachment 19543
    Dax 30
    Attachment 19545
    Us 30 Cash 30
    Attachment 19544

I have shared maximum charts of last year's majors and some Indices and now its up to you to decide if it is just a myth or it is really something and you can cook something out of it. I am definitely gonna try this "strategy" in May 2017. Good Luck To All.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    Its a wise thing expect from experience trader i never understand how market is moving around the previously hold level , we have different situation in this market and we take good advantage only when we use current news and current technical level these will help to make a good and highly profitable trade plan with it .
    A level that holds the market from breaching it for more number of times, becomes a stronger support or resistance level. Market can bring about any picture before us, but with a strategy we can understand to much extent what the prices are up to. The main thing here is to understand the price action and pin point sizeable opportunities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    A level that holds the market from breaching it for more number of times, becomes a stronger support or resistance level. Market can bring about any picture before us, but with a strategy we can understand to much extent what the prices are up to. The main thing here is to understand the price action and pin point sizeable opportunities.
    i do not think so that there is any logic present in the market to be follow the rule to sell in may and go away, it is just a myth not a reality that you can analyse the market according to the previous analysis without any strong signals so it is the wise thing to follow the market with good money and risk management and try to be follow some good measurements to be done after understanding all circumstances.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    To trade forex well you need to have a good strategy and always work with disciple this things are very important we cannot predict the market movement correctly without analysis and that's what we need to be able to trade and earn from the market we just don't sell or buy we make analysis before we can be sure of we should be buying or selling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Forex is very risky business in which we must need focus on our learning and use some strong trading methods which are help us to earn money with low risk. If market rend is down side then we can open sell trades but some time market is change its trend. So we must need to analysis this market every day then open our trades according to market trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We just have to take good timing in learning. Buying and selling needs to be done in accordance with the right approach in trading, we need to learn a whole lot of things about the market, in as much as we want to make money and become profitable. Trading is risky therefore if we are looking forward to being a profitable trader, I suggest that we know that we ought to be good at making consistent analysis and not expecting market to behave the same way over and over again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I do not think it is a good idea to open trade in such way because there is not any logic included in this strategy , it is completely based on luck for trader if we have learning about chart and we build daily trade this is good but if we should make trade with good learning about chart and build daily trade this is more effective then such long term trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    We are already in May and I don't see all the pairs in the forex market selling as it were, we have not been able to prove that this hypothesis is actually true, even if the GBP USD is selling, that is just because there is a pending matter with their Brexit that has lingered for long., certain assumption are capable of giving the trader more reason to lose than to win, hence trading with the mentality to sell within one month is wrong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The most important thing in forex is to find the market trend and when traders are get the trend they can easily make huge profit from forex business. I like to trade with higher time frames and when we know the monthly trend is down side then we are only need to enter at a best point where we can enter into a trade and make huge profit from this business easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    The market is tricky, in such a way that we might want to think that the market moves in some particular way and all that. but that is not true, the market is complex, so therefore we don't have to think that the market moves in some certain way monthly. There are forces that causes the market to move the way it does, so therefore until we have learned about it, we can't get to trade profitably as we want to.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The market is tricky, in such a way that we might want to think that the market moves in some particular way and all that. but that is not true, the market is complex, so therefore we don't have to think that the market moves in some certain way monthly. There are forces that causes the market to move the way it does, so therefore until we have learned about it, we can't get to trade profitably as we want to.
    The market is tricky and that is why we have to possess strong means of analysis which we can follow. I always trade based on my analysis no matter which month and for this I keep learning to improve my analysis. Consistent learning has to be there so that we do not make many mistakes in trading and do the analysis rightly.

Not allowed!

Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast