What have you achieved in life with forex earnings. - Page 60
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: What have you achieved in life with forex earnings.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20

What have you achieved in life with forex earnings.

Forex remains a very good business where so many of us have come to really earn good money to solve our needs. Some have indeed fail and rise again and while some have risen and failed.

I have been trading for the purpose of earning good and though am not in a very much bigger level but I have achieve enough to feed myself in school, buy some textbooks and pay some of my bills.

Some have achieved more than enough with forex as some have build their house, become their own boss, buy cars, stage a wedding, open a business and so many more. This is one beauty of forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Yet you did not answer the question of things you have achieved in trading. Everyone should be, at least earned something from trading forex. In minimum earning, we could use our profits for vacation or buying new laptops, things like that. Thank goodness from my results I was able to going on some vacations with my wife and done culinary travelling. I am pretty sure you also got this experience sir.
    Then you should have earned a great amount to have been able to take care of your vacation. I think some of us here are yet to earn up to that. I just checked and I have made over $1264 profits ever since I started and that isn't an amount to be proud of, therefore I can't give a good account where I spent it on exactly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I am still learning and as a matter of fact I have made some earnings but not much, though I know that if anyone is serious about making money from forex trading then they have to keep to the learning consistently. I intend on being able to live a good comfortable life with the money I am making from forex trading, I want to be able to also take care of my needs with it, therefore for now, I am putting in efforts to see that I don't depart from my learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Forex trading has been sort of hard to me, not so much old in the market so I am not in a hurry, I know the future has so much in store for me, so I basically know that I can become successful in the market if I get to understand the market. The market will be here for a long time so if we want to succeed then we have to make sure we take learning seriously.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Well, I have gained a lot, forex trading is just the right business. I see the future is brighter for me and any one that wants to earn from the business needs to take it on a slow and steady method of trading. I have not achieved so much money, but I have gained a lot of knowledge which has been able to show me that if I keep to discipline there is no limit to earn with forex.

Not allowed!

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960