What have you achieved in life with forex earnings. - Page 2
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you achieved in life with forex earnings.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20

What have you achieved in life with forex earnings.

Forex remains a very good business where so many of us have come to really earn good money to solve our needs. Some have indeed fail and rise again and while some have risen and failed.

I have been trading for the purpose of earning good and though am not in a very much bigger level but I have achieve enough to feed myself in school, buy some textbooks and pay some of my bills.

Some have achieved more than enough with forex as some have build their house, become their own boss, buy cars, stage a wedding, open a business and so many more. This is one beauty of forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    It's good to see that you have never gave up all these years and indeed its good to see that you are now counting some profitable trades which shows that the future of your trade is more brighter. We have dreams to achieve and I strongly believe that forex trading will of course be the real business that can help my dreams come true.
    Giving up is not an option in forex trading, if we give up we can not become successful in any thing and that has also been the reason why I have not given up, I know I can achieve my success in forex trading as soon as I keep on learning. ultimately, the successful traders will tell you on how hard it was for them to succeed and get to where they are now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Giving up is not an option in forex trading, if we give up we can not become successful in any thing and that has also been the reason why I have not given up, I know I can achieve my success in forex trading as soon as I keep on learning. ultimately, the successful traders will tell you on how hard it was for them to succeed and get to where they are now.
    I think that the success in this business is never a thing of ease, it will be easy after a while that the trader did not quit. This means that i am such a trader that will not support the giving up of a thing. Traders will make lost of mistakes and will correct it to learn more, and with time, success will locate such trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    We must do all it takes to stay motivated and not give up till we achieve our dreams. I have realize that nothing good comes easy and we must be ready to work hard for it if we are to really make good profits with our trading. My achievement in this business is improving and I know soon I will have the course to fully depend on forex and earn so much for myself.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    We must do all it takes to stay motivated and not give up till we achieve our dreams. I have realize that nothing good comes easy and we must be ready to work hard for it if we are to really make good profits with our trading. My achievement in this business is improving and I know soon I will have the course to fully depend on forex and earn so much for myself.
    No one can become successful in forex trading if they don't learn. Learning will make you understand the market, since I have made some mistakes in the past and got to now learn and understand from the mistakes I have made. I want to now see if I can achieve anything great in the business. I am though currently learning on how to use my strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    everyone came into this business for making business and get profit and even success too, but the process to achieve the goals will not give us an easy way to achieve them, and even this is hard work where big sacrifice is needed, and even many of traders leaved this business for some reasons with empty hands or bankruptcy,
    in this case, we have to take this business seriously, read and learn some others experiences that become the mirror for us then we understand for how to avoid or reduce something bad and try to develop the skill
    i am in learning right now, and i have a believe that success will come as soon as possible and as long as we take it seriously, and i see that my achievements right now is better than the past

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I just started the live account trading newly, so I have not achieved anything yet, though I have made some profits which I have made use of in doing some little needs. I am looking forward to keep on making sure that I learn more and get to understand the business more, so I be able to make money on the bigger scale.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    if the trader can make good profits from the market then he will change his life and will achieve some of his dreams, the trader can make good money and make good income and so he can live better and achieve his living needs, forex is a good chance for any trader to make money and live better and change the way of his living.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    if the trader can make good profits from the market then he will change his life and will achieve some of his dreams, the trader can make good money and make good income and so he can live better and achieve his living needs, forex is a good chance for any trader to make money and live better and change the way of his living.
    for me, i still haven't achieved anything much from forex earning but i'm still grateful because i still got the chances to participate in this business, trade and make another profits even if it's not so big. i always try my best to trade with small and medium risk because i commit myself to work and live as forex trader. so i must focus to do this business and take this more serious than before. i wish i can achieve more things whenever i'm more successful in future.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    I think its good to be here in this field it is good from learning point of view , but if we talk how much i earn so the answer is noting because i do not get maximum profit because i think it need big investment and with small amount we can get experience and we can work for better success .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I am not an expert or old trader I traded two times with low capital and I have earned some small profit just saved that money in my skill account to invest later again, because I want to get status of trader have some saving and need of some more then I will invest 1000 dollar here and will move to trade like some professional

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast