Any fast way of learning forex?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any fast way of learning forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

Any fast way of learning forex?

Dear friends I am learning forex from 2011 and still I am not satisfied about learning. I do not know how much time it's will take to learn this hard market. I want to know from is there any fastest way of learning forex? Please share with me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    There is difficult to find out the shortcut for learning forex bro. Although you can mastered the theory but in practical won't as the same result, because market is fully psychology involved from around the world of traders. After all, i have read a lot of education stuff from mr.value trader here, so you too can learn them or contact him personally.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think, forex trading is the business where a trader need to learn new things every day and need to implement those in demo account first to get the result of it and after that they can use that on the real trading. The more we learn the more our knowledge about forex trading will increase and then we can become expert trader and we can earn more from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    If we want to learn forex quickly, we have to learn the strategies that we have chosen and developed to be completely accurate, forex has features that are very spacious even most of those features are always updated or developed, if we learn that all the time that we use to learn forex ineffective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    well in my own opinion i think the best way to learn about this business rather fast is by learning from successful traders because by this you will see that you can never get away from the fact that some mistakes will be revealed to you by these traders and that will give you the opportunity to always avoid this trade very well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Forex trading business requires that a trader spends a lot of time to learn and gain the needed experience to become expert traders. There is actually only one fast way that i can think of and that is learning from an expert trader who already has all the knowledge and experience that new traders need to have.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Forex trader requires Forex education and there is no short cut way to learn forex trading, But yes if you get a good guide from and experienced trader or this forum can give your good tips to learn forex trading more faster. I think an expert can give us good way to learn forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    forex market is easy to trade and discovere yes but without learning we can't get any profit .
    the most important in my opinion is to learn and study more about forex to be able to trade profissionaly
    we can have a good education from book but the experience still more important
    learn and apply
    good luck

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    not any fast way for learning forex trading,but if we want to learning with consistent every days and we want to repair every our mistakes and shortcoming from our skills and our strategy so we will get a good skills on forex trading with fast,but need a long time and not in short time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you think that you can outsmarts the forex trading market, you will only be doing yourself bad, it is good that you take the trading very easy and the best that it is in it will be yours over the times that you are making the trade. it is better that you do trdaing with all seriousness, this is what will help you with time as well.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast