naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns) - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/33947/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2858265
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/33947/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    Start date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    End date: 17 October 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i like trading with candlesticks and always use it for analysis of the market mainly and it is the first thing that i look to when open the chart because i want to get confirmation from the candlestick first then look to the other tools and try to find a signal from them to start trading so i can get more confirmation for my trading always.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    i want to know what was happening with your trading account ? it touched high drawdown and also propability with almost 100%. and it happens at 2017 . i have seen your first performance were good bu at last some problems at your middle processes. will you share with us the problem here then it become the mirror or good experiences for us to do better trading in the future

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    i want to know what was happening with your trading account ? it touched high drawdown and also propability with almost 100%. and it happens at 2017 . i have seen your first performance were good bu at last some problems at your middle processes. will you share with us the problem here then it become the mirror or good experiences for us to do better trading in the future
    yes that account was finished and after that some more accounts also i lost and currently invested 1000$ and trying to increase it, actually candlestick pattern was failure for me i tried them for 6 months but still got loss so i quit, you can come into my new journal for more information and guidance as well, i never avoid any persons comment because i believe learning never end and learning from every order and suggestion can make us great and better

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    you always need to possess their own analysis in here. Sometimes they do not know that having their own analysis will help too and they took too much gamble in trading. Big investors are using a lot of analysis and gamble less since they know and understand the market is very volatile to begin with. A bad decision in here will resulted in loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    i do not like candle pattern but if you are earning from candle patterns i think that is good because you have good profit but your capital is also big. i have half capital and almost half capital so i think we are doing same % of profit. but still in when i try to think about candles i really can not understand how candles can work. they do not have reasons because these are just formation of price into graph nothing else

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    i do not like candle pattern but if you are earning from candle patterns i think that is good because you have good profit but your capital is also big. i have half capital and almost half capital so i think we are doing same % of profit. but still in when i try to think about candles i really can not understand how candles can work. they do not have reasons because these are just formation of price into graph nothing else
    actually this was my old thread when i started candlestick strategies i used this thread i almost used same for 6months but i lost some amount so i quit that strategy, i can not say anything to candlestick pattern strategy because it was one of the best strategy many experts are using but it was not for me, i lost from it i don't know why but i lost here many times so sometime some strategies just not suited u

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with candlesticks makes trading always profitable because the trader will find good trading chances and will be able to make continuous money, the patterns of candlesticks will let the trader to know how and when he can open positions and make easy money and so he will succeed all time and will not lose much money and keep his money safe.

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789