naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns) - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/33947/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2858265
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/33947/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    Start date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    End date: 17 October 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    ALl the indicators you mentioned are respectable for me and we can use it in various combinations to trade trend or breakout. Any strategy or any indicator will start giving us profits only when we give enough time in understanding them. Loss in Forex is for all who commits mistake in conducting a firm analysis or making a strong plan.
    I have worked with MACD, but i don't have experience with ADX. I suppose that the ADX is indicator that traders do not use regularly, that makes me not heard of it till now. I have many indicators that i have used, i don't use indicators again no matter how good the indicator can be. I trade with candlesticks pattern for a valuable trading lifestyle.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well i really like your trading and seem that you properly use money management but can i ask that do you use pamm account because some time trader miss the signal you trade in in the the account to i think pamm account best for that :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    You can also use the candlestick patterns at the news time and normal market both ways. This market is very risky in which if you are make small mistakes they are cause big loss on your trading account but that idea is good to use candlestick trading patterns which are always helpful traders to make some big earning on this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    biru, yes we can use in both conditions, actually in news time we can check 5m candles actually from these candles we can really understand market will move fast or not, check its little back history support and resistant , because sometiem happen news come but market not move quickly, so use it to understand

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    This is very good idea to use strong news only in our trades. Tomorrow is FOMC news which is very big data of this market and if you are find a good point to enter at that time then you can earn some huge pips within very short time. If you are use candlestick patterns then they can help you to find the market trend clearly and you will make some easy earning on this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    biru, yes we can use in both conditions, actually in news time we can check 5m candles actually from these candles we can really understand market will move fast or not, check its little back history support and resistant , because sometiem happen news come but market not move quickly, so use it to understand
    Well, I think and know that the news trading is so much risky and then the traders using it will loss so much of their money. Also if we want to trade with the technical trading method then we have to focus on that alone. I see the candle stick doing us a good job in the business and then making us earn good amount of money consistently.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Well, I think and know that the news trading is so much risky and then the traders using it will loss so much of their money. Also if we want to trade with the technical trading method then we have to focus on that alone. I see the candle stick doing us a good job in the business and then making us earn good amount of money consistently.
    [lang=ar]Well, I do not like generalization because trading news can be profitable, but we simply do not have the knowledge to do so. It is best to remain open minded and do not take a final idea of it because we are in a constantly changing market. for now, we can only say that trading news is risky..[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]Well, I do not like generalization because trading news can be profitable, but we simply do not have the knowledge to do so. It is best to remain open minded and do not take a final idea of it because we are in a constantly changing market. for now, we can only say that trading news is risky..[/lang]
    I don't like generalization too, what i can not do can be performed with ease by another in some situations. The issue of the news can be traded by traders who have luck with it too but it can not be traded with a specific pattern that is proved to be a good and standard method to trade news. Many of the news ways i saw have failed me, i did many news practices in demo account, they will only work at times and make me to lose many times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    ola4real, yes news trading is really hard because of many things like in news we fail because mostly news result can be wrong, sometime it can be fake, so its hard to understand in other way we can do a technical trading in good way, because in technical trading we can do more accurately and in good way

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    ola4real, yes news trading is really hard because of many things like in news we fail because mostly news result can be wrong, sometime it can be fake, so its hard to understand in other way we can do a technical trading in good way, because in technical trading we can do more accurately and in good way
    Your trading result is very good and your trading performance within two week is very impressive. I think you are make some money yesterday news. Its very important for all traders to have good knowledge and experience then every thing is possible for us. Then we can make easily good and easy profit on this business every day.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast