naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns) - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/33947/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2858265
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/33947/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    Start date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    End date: 17 October 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes eur is moving up and up, still its trend is up because it almost retest for some time but it can go down with strong news or resistent so i will try all method tommarow because on wednesday i also trade and these next two days are good from my opnion we should use both

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes eur is moving up and up, still its trend is up because it almost retest for some time but it can go down with strong news or resistent so i will try all method tommarow because on wednesday i also trade and these next two days are good from my opnion we should use both
    Last day, EURUSD is on the breaking potential to break the current resistance, but, actually the EURUSD just test the resistance, and the price is coming back down again. We'll see on the EURUS potential just to seek the high potential on the buying order only, my last order sell is wrong and I got losses, So I do not want to take any position until the price is touch the support on trendline.
    Please look at my chart below

But because I think I see the candlestick formation on EURUSD on the top of the resistance, I think we can do sell order with less potential to reach the buy limit level
    please notice, here I got the candlestick reversal bearish formation

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This is never a thing that is hard for any trader to know, but the fact still remand that the pair is in the bullish trend, and it will only retrace the strong movement to the upside with time. I believe this should strictly happen today, but after todays, i am sure that the pair will continue to climb strongly as usual.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is never a thing that is hard for any trader to know, but the fact still remand that the pair is in the bullish trend, and it will only retrace the strong movement to the upside with time. I believe this should strictly happen today, but after todays, i am sure that the pair will continue to climb strongly as usual.
    Maybe you have prediction which EURUSD will go uptrend, I do also have same opinion, but so far I think I still have a different plan which is EURUSD will bearish for a while and reach the buy limit area. As my post before and I open three position, because the candlestick pattern on 1 hour chart is bearish trend.
    And I got three floating loss, but I still hold those position

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    your analysis to the market is good and you know how to set good trades in good positions and knows how to choose the chances of trading and o this will keep trading is good and profitable always, candlestick is a good power tools for trading and help in choosing the best trading positions and also help in determination of the target and stop loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Candlestick all patterns are easy and help traders to make easy profit from this market but when we are use them news time then its really risky for traders because if we are make any small mistake in our trading then we can lose a big money on our trading account. So we must need very care in our trading and use our own skills in our trading ti make high earning from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    If you want work with news time then its so much risky for us to make profit with this small investment because that is so much difficult for traders to make money with news time trading. If we are use candlestick ways of trading then you can make good profit with small investment and small risk in your trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news
    I saw some screenshots of the charts you shared here, sometimes you use fractals, stochastic + MACD, and ADX. The combination of those indicators to identify a strong trend in the market. Sometimes you also used MA and Bollinger bands. Your strategy is very dynamic, I love your trading style, although I see you are no longer active in managing this account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    I saw some screenshots of the charts you shared here, sometimes you use fractals, stochastic + MACD, and ADX. The combination of those indicators to identify a strong trend in the market. Sometimes you also used MA and Bollinger bands. Your strategy is very dynamic, I love your trading style, although I see you are no longer active in managing this account.
    ALl the indicators you mentioned are respectable for me and we can use it in various combinations to trade trend or breakout. Any strategy or any indicator will start giving us profits only when we give enough time in understanding them. Loss in Forex is for all who commits mistake in conducting a firm analysis or making a strong plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    I think his main strategy is the candlestick trading strategy and when we are use one trading strategy then we cannot use the other trading strategy. I also do not know how to use the MACD indicator in our trades because if any indicator tell us now the bullish trend then we cannot enter into a trader. we are need a clear signal that help us to trade and make some good earning from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast